Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

getting so frustrated with the baby daddy

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:39 PM
  • 5 Replies

i am so sick of hearing "i will" why do i need to do EVERYTHING? i am so sick of haveing to clean up after everyone specially him considering he is a grown man! I am a stay at home mom and he thinks bc i do stay home it is my job to do everything which dont get me wrong i appreciate him working but come on he can help w his daughter 2 instead of comeing home n going straight to the kitchen to smoke

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kyiearsmommy
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Amen girl I feel you
nikki0921
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Sounds just like my life! i

PEEK05
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Sorry :(

GremlinMom
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:28 AM
I finally got through to my husband by telling him he needs to have pride in his home too, not just expectations. Don't expect it to be clean, make it presentable. I have my priorities on a daily basis, sometimes the chores aren't on the list. I get sick, overwhelmed, tired and careless too.
I made it stick by telling him he has children to teach, and children learn by example. How can he yell at his kids to pick up their stuff, and get mad when they don't when he doesn't do it either? How can he teach and expect his kids to listen to their mom when he doesn't listen to me and do as I ask? He doesnt get mad that I haven't made him breakfast anymore, he makes breakfast for both of us while I feed the kids, and cleans up afterwards while I start the morning educational activity with the kids.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovebugsmom2012
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:39 AM

thank you!!! im glad you got thro to your husband!! its a very isolated feeling when you feel like you do everything and are not appreciated for any of it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)