Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love Hurts

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 5:23 PM
  • 7 Replies

My boyfriend of 2 years and I recently had an baby. She is a month old and she is really great. Well, when I was in the hospital, he left me because he found out about an one night stand that I had. He would call me and we would fight. This went on for a week or 2. But, Lately, we have been on good terms. We were able to talk without fighting. Now, I feel like I'm chasing him. He doesnt answer when I call, doesnt answer my texts. But, when it comes to him getting a hold of me, i'm always there for him. It's really hard because I'm still in love with him and I really want this to work. We've been threw a lot of stuff together and he's been my best friend. I've shared my most innermost thoughts with him. Now that our daughter has been born, he tells me that he's doing all kinds of things. Buying snow mobiles and drinking with buddies. I haven't had any support from him at all. I am so hurt because I love him and I think he's playing with my emotions. He knows that if he needs me, I'll be there for him in a heartbeat. What do I do? I've tryed to not text or call him. But, it's really hard for me. I'm used to talking to him everyday. But, I feel like i'm putting him as my priority when i'm only his option. It hurts so much that sometimes, I feel like i'm slipping into an depression. Why does love have to hurt so much?

by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Junesmommy18
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 5:26 PM
It hurts because you fucked someone else..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC2Long
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this
You need to stop chasing him. Stop calling. Stop texting. When he needs you for something, turn him down - don't let him use you. Assume that you will be doing this on your own. Maybe he needs time to come to his senses and maybe he's showing you his true colors. In tough times, you get to see people for who they really are, and I think that's what is happening here. Either he stops playing games and mans up, or he's not welcome in your life and you need to move on. Sounds like he wasn't ready for the responsibility of fatherhood and your mistake is his excuse to skip out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pinksocks99
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 6:59 PM

I completely agree with you. That's what people have been telling me. And, yes, I was with someone else but i was under bad substances. Makes no excuse, but I really regreted it after. I didn't enjoy it at all. He has messed around behind my back before. I am willing to move pass the things we have done.. but I do think that he's using what I did as an excuse. I have to stay away from him, in hope he turns everything around. We will see with time. For now, I'm enjoying my daughter. It's hard not to think about him, but i have to realize if he's not worried about me, i shouldnt be worried about him.

happysnappyJ
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:13 PM

It's your fault. You cheated. He doesn't want you back, and you need to make peace with it for your child's sake. 

Pinksocks99
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:14 AM

He cheated on me too. 

Pinksocks99
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Everyone is acting like im the bad person. I am a very good person. Ive stayed away from the bad substances that got me to do those bad things. i am a sweet girl and i honestly would never do that to anyone.

proudmama11212
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this
This mom wants some support and advice nt critisim so if u dnt hav something supportive or helpful to say dnt say it at all its no help anyways dnt worry abt it hun jst take things a day at a time ignore him u could do better!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)