Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not Sure Why....

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:48 PM
  • 1 Replies

I'm camped out on the couch while Nash is watching every Disney movie known to man. I'm thankful that I love Disney because he's already watched Tarzan twice. Since I haven't done the baby experience in quite a while I'll have to get a lot of thing. So I decided to do some onine surfing. I was filled with anxiety when I saw the prices. I immediately started thinking "Can we afford this?" I started to have a mini panic attack. It was so weird. My logical brain kicked in and remembered I don't have to buy everything brand new, I know 3 couples who've had babies this year that will loan me things they don't need or use, and there is always the baby shower we're going to register for. I just couldn't get over how quickly my mood snapped from panic to totally calm. Yeesh and I'm barely 6 weeks along. Wonder how next 34 are going to be lol.

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
happysnappyJ
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:20 PM

A baby is a big thing, and they are expensive! But like you said, if you can't afford new, you can get plenty of baby gear second hand, not just from people you know but also from thrift stores and such. And if you breastfeed, you cut out the cost of forumla. Diapers are pricey though, no matter which way you do it. But you have a baby coming, so you need to figure out how to afford it. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)