Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

i feel annoyed

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:25 PM
  • 9 Replies
Is it normal to feel annoyed with your spouse? Ive with my bf and my babys daddy for 5 years and theres time where he is just a pain in the butt and plain annoyin and irritating..is this normal? HELP!??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:12 PM
I'd say so:-) I've been with my boyfriend over 7 years (since 15) and we sometimes annoy each other lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zambranojaz_23
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Atleast i have someone that understands me.. :)

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

I'd say so:-) I've been with my boyfriend over 7 years (since 15) and we sometimes annoy each other lol.

cemcnair
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Totally! I've been with dh for 11 years, married for almost six, and we still get on each others nerves at times!
alma102
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:58 PM

I do think its normal. That happens to me on occasions. LOL. I think you just have to talk to your bf to see what's happing, maybe you need to go out more or something. But never mistake being bored with "no longer in love" :D

mommaGof3
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:24 PM
Oh yeah. Very normal. I have known my husband for a long long time and I still get annoyed with him. Its pretty natural for people to become annoyed with their spouse or family members or even roommates because your constantly together and in each others space.
lexismom90
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Very normal!! I have know my fiancé for 17 years and we have been together for 7 there are times he just irritates the crap out of me and annoys me like crazy. Just like I annoy him at times. It is impossible to get along with another human being all the time or even living wih one without getting annoyed and irritated.
AA2.0
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Yes. Totally normal. If he NEVER annoyed you, I'd be worried. ;)

Princessfloxy
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:07 AM
Its very normal for you to feel that way cos you're human, it happens to me sumtimes bt I quickly do talk senses to myself nd find a way just to be happy with him again. So dearie its normal bt u have to control it before it gets out of hand.
eds6619
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Yes, thats perfectly normal.  Didn't you ever feel annoyed with roommates...siblings...parents. Its human nature to feel annoyed with others, especially with people you live with.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN