Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

I'd like some friends...

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:59 PM
  • 5 Replies

My name is Amber. I'm a 21 year old SAHM with a SO who I've been with for over 2 years and a 6 month old DS. I don't get out much since I don't have a job yet. I'd like some friends that don't come with a lot of drama, preferably. Lol. 

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lexismom90
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Lol. I am Angelina I am 22 years old and I have a 1 year old daughter named Lexi and I am currently 25 weeks pregnant with my son. I am engaged to the man I have know basicly my entire life. I try to keep hogs low drama and because of that lost a good portion of my friends.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ShanesMommy2012
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:21 PM

Yeah, same here. I had a friend that pretty much fed off of drama. It got a little old. 

Quoting lexismom90:

Lol. I am Angelina I am 22 years old and I have a 1 year old daughter named Lexi and I am currently 25 weeks pregnant with my son. I am engaged to the man I have know basicly my entire life. I try to keep hogs low drama and because of that lost a good portion of my friends.

lexismom90
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Exactly! I had several friends that if there wasn't drama they would find a way to create it. And now that I have a little girl and another on the way I just don't have time for it all. Also doesn't help I am the first of my friends to start a family and most of the friends I do still have jus don't understand that I can't do everything I used to because I have a little one now.

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

Yeah, same here. I had a friend that pretty much fed off of drama. It got a little old. 

Quoting lexismom90:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blessedmom1129
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:26 AM

Hi I'm new to the group and juss looking for mommy friends and like you said without drama lol I have a 1 year old son.

Kaylee_Kendrick
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:28 AM

Im 21 and a SAHM too! I have been married almost 2 years and I have a 2 yr old and a 8 month old. Feel free to message me :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN