Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

thoughts of leaving husband

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:44 PM
  • 4 Replies

he's lied to me from the beginning and I got pregnant I love my son but what about my plans!!! he won't even let me get a job my mom don't work she can watch the baby but nooooo. And every time I wanna leave he crys and makes me feel sorry for him aghhh idk what to do 

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ryryab
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Your life, you do what you want to do, he doesn't own or control you. If you want a job, get one. Tell him to grow up and stop crying, you are an adult as well. 

shawnna03
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Dont let him control you you got to live your life and do whats best for you and your child a job is always a good thing especaily the money when you have a kid if you stay with someone like that then your sons gonna think its ok to treat women like that and thats not ok

Nicki1995
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:50 PM

If you want a job, get one. He will get over it! Is that the only reason why you want to leave him? You dont need to stay with someone just because you feel sorry for them though, know what i mean?

heather4511
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like he has insecurities of his own. There is no reason you couldnt have a job if you want one. He should be thankful for the extra income..plus you need to get out of the house too. Sounds like a mature conversation needs to be had. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)