Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

She blames me..Im sorry if its long had alot on my mind

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:12 AM
  • 10 Replies

Hi, everyone well here is another journey of my day here in adelaide, Australia well my day was good until this new comer in my pregnancy group came well we all introduced ourselves and so our leader asked her to introduce herself so she did and her story was quite interesting I'm sorry bt whats the point of taking a pregnancy class when its for first time moms Im just saying well it was going good until she out of nowhere said "Girls like you are the reason our men leave us you fool with their head and take all their money and have sex with them for fun until the point when they love you they leave their wives and kids just to be with a whore" I was in shock when she said that to me why am I always being attacked Im being nice and she comes at me like I did something to her I mean its nt my fault her husband left her for a young girl...I wasnt in the mood to argue with her bt the leader told her that what she was doing isnt allowed and that if she couldn't control her temper she would have to leave..Should I leave this group and join a diff one b/c Im tired of being attacked by some of these women its getting crazy

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
QueenB0513
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg what a bitch. But ya know I would stay and let her see she's not getting to me. That will bother her more than anything!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Iron_Beauty
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:28 AM

If its not just her, and its happening repeatedly that your getting attacked like this, I would definetly look for a different group. That sort of thing is so unhealthy, there is no need for that added stress in your life mama!

AA2.0
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:43 AM
I feel like I'm missing a LOT of background. I would leave if its constant and more than this one person.
cemcnair
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Wow! What a bitch!
I'm sorry you're dealing with all this. I think I would look for a different group or at least talk to the leader about these crazies!
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Wow..That is crazy. I probably would have just laughed at her lol

feliciasmith
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Why would she that to just you? did you sleep with a married man?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shaketa123
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:05 AM

B/c im the only one who isnt dating a man my age and her husband left her for a girl 1 year older than me and No i didnt sleep with a married man he was single when we met

Quoting feliciasmith:

Why would she that to just you? did you sleep with a married man?

T-Branch
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:02 AM
Well what you wanna start off by doing is reaching wayyyyyy down deep in your soul and LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF!!!!! then tell her how old and depressed and sorry she sounds. Next start getting sympathetic and tell her how u feel. Then go back to the bottom if your so and say in your best ghetto voice "SHIT FUCK YOU THEN! OLE UGLY ASS! DONT NOBODY WANT YO ASS ANYWAY
Chillisarah
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Wow that's an odd thing for her to say.  She obviously has issues.  If you want to leave then join another group.  I understand that you don't feel comfortable around her.  I wouldn't either.

BeachMama05
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:09 PM

everyone is gonna have an opinion... just dont let her rude ass get to you! :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN