Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YOUNG MOMS, PLEASE BE HONEST~!!

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:28 AM
  • 90 Replies

I want to know everything and anything about your labor.

How was it? 

Is it really that terrible?

I faint very easily, and Im nervous about labor. 

okay let me hear it,

Ready Set GO !!!

:)

I  know it will all be worth it when I am holding my babby though, thats for sure!

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
little.worthen
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:30 AM
It was easy. I had an epidural.

Pushing sucked tho, and I had to have a c-section
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
shawnna03
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:43 AM

ya contractions not that bad  i would deffently say get the epidural tho its a life saver i had it with my second child  first was ahhh not to fun

janell55
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:48 AM
2 moms liked this
Look up some L&D videos on youtube they help :)
YummyMommy123
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:50 AM

ugh, why cant you just be asleep the whole time, :)

kiaras_mommy
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:53 AM
1st time I was induced. 23 hrs of labor. I had the epidural and it fell out at some point so by the time I was ready to push all the medicine was out of my system. Went from no pain at all to the worst pain in my life (no joke). I pushed for 2 hrs then baby went into distress so I ended up having a c-section.

My other 2 babies were c-sections as well although I did go into labor on my own both times.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ortizalexa
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting YummyMommy123:

when i had my first son i had to have an emergency c-section and was put to sleep, i dint get to see him wen he arrived in the world, i dint get to hear his first cry, i didnt get to change his first diaper or give him his first botttle (i was going to breastfeed but since i was put to sleep i didnt get a choice) they gave him a bottle. mu husband had to wait in the waiting room the whole time too. my hubby got to go to the nicu to see him for just a little bit but since the baby had iv's n all kinds of tests going on he couldnt leave the nursery for a couple of days, i couldnt walk till day 3 so i met him at 3dys old.. :( its no fun being asleep.

but when i did think i was having him normally i was sooo scared lol i also had to have a c-section with my daughter but that time it wasnt emergency so i saw her right away and was awake and had my man there holding my hand the whole time, two different but alike deliveries lol since ive had two c-sections i cant imagine going through normal labor.

YummyMommy123
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks girls!! I have horrible anxiety and I OVER analyze everything. So i am getting all my concerns squared away now, before I got my positive, that way , I can stay stresss free my entire pregnancy !! oh ya, I ovulated today!!! wish me luck!!! 

I am thnking of a water birth, it sounds so soothing 

Annalisesmom712
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:21 AM
I was in labor for12 hours i didn't have an epidural until about7 hours into it. The worse thing for me was the fact that they kept moving me around. While on my last push by the way she broke my tail bone! I wouldn't change any of that for the world though!
Iron_Beauty
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:23 AM

lol i pretty much was! I had an epidural, and the dose was too high, so I was super out of it anyway, and then when it got closer to time to push, I ended up needing a C-sec anyway. Whatever they dosed me up with for that just knocked my ass out. I only remember a few seconds out of all of it.

Quoting YummyMommy123:

AA2.0
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:36 AM
I was induced, it was amazingly easy, I got an epidural when the pain got to be too much.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)