Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

wwyd?

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:25 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hi I'm new to this group. My name is Shantrice & I have 2 kiddos 2 & 1. My ex & his gf got into a fight (actually hitting each other) back in November over his weekend & they both ended up in jail. Thankfully our kids were sleeping when it happened.

This girl has anger problems & after talking to his sister, I learned that this wasn't the first time the cops were called. After my ex got out of jail
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ryryab
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I think you posted before you finished. 

mamasbabies16
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:30 PM
I told him that I didn't want her around them anymore & he agreed. When he dropped them off last weekend, she was in the car with them.

I was upset because we agreed on her not being around our kids. Today I found out that a fee weeks after out agreement they got back together. How would you handle this situation? He says I'm overracting but I just want what's best for my kids
mamasbabies16
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:31 PM
I couldn't edit it from my phone. Sorry

Quoting ryryab:

I think you posted before you finished. 

deviljrswifey
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:33 PM
I would go to court over it. I would make it clear she is not allowed around the kids becase of the previous fights.
mamasbabies16
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:52 PM
I'd hate to have to go there but it looks like I will have to. This might sound dumb but would a protective order be the right thing to file for?

Quoting deviljrswifey:

I would go to court over it. I would make it clear she is not allowed around the kids becase of the previous fights.

deviljrswifey
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Id do it if i was in this situation. If they lash out at each other then they are both more then capable of that to the kids.

Quoting mamasbabies16:

I'd hate to have to go there but it looks like I will have to. This might sound dumb but would a protective order be the right thing to file for?

Quoting deviljrswifey:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)