Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

i know i was being a hoe... please dont pass judgement

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:16 AM
  • 20 Replies
Around the time I got pregnant I was with two guys. One spoiled me to death and the other was awesome with sex. Everything was going great..... until the spoiler wanted his first time to be with me. While I was with the awesome sex Guy, we never used a condom and never had sex with anyone else. We both went and got check at the same time every month to prove it to each other that we weren't going raw with anyone else. Awesome sex Guy was also a pro at "pulling out". Now the spoiler didn't know what that meant so we used a condom.... come to find out when he turned off the lights he took it off. 6weeks and a day later my oldest sister took me and the spoiler to the clinic and it said I was pregnant. We calculated it up and started making plans for the future. Well the night after me and the spoiled had sex.... here comes awesome sex Guy. We both got drunk. So I didn't know exactly who the Dh of my daughter was. Me and the spoiler are no longer talking because he suspects that the baby belongs to someone else. I never told him about awesome sex Guy because I was a great lire. My and ASG just took a DNA test and found out he is not the father suit is indeed the spoilers.... be ASG surprised me and put a ring on my finger. He says that we are going to move to Wiley College with him and finish college together. He says he has been waiting for me to let the spoiler go. Truth be told I loved ASG the whole time but I was afraid to tell him........

My question is.... what do I do now.

I know I'm about to get critized for this post:(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erinmomofone
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:26 AM
4 moms liked this
I am going to say to every one who doesn't have anything nice to say walk away from this post. We are here to support one another.

Now to answer your question just do what you feel is right be with the guy you love and know will take cars of you and your baby. The baby always could have to dads if the spoiler wants a relationship with the baby but if not the do what you want.

Also I am here if you need me :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:32 AM
1 mom liked this
I gotta agree with erin on this op and say ditto
Quoting erinmomofone:

I am going to say to every one who doesn't have anything nice to say walk away from this post. We are here to support one another.

Now to answer your question just do what you feel is right be with the guy you love and know will take cars of you and your baby. The baby always could have to dads if the spoiler wants a relationship with the baby but if not the do what you want.

Also I am here if you need me :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BrownEyedGirl86
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this
You tell the guy who is the father and you live your life to which makes you happy.
You have a relationship w the father for your child's sale (a friendship to et along for baby). But you be w who makes you happy or be with no one so you can think.

MaKaylaMommy11
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:02 AM
2 moms liked this

I would tell the guy who is the father that he has a child, & then I'd move on with ASG ... If he gave u a ring after that ... he has to be a keeper. 

Nicki1995
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Tell the guy that he is the father, but live your life with ASG. It sounds like he loves you and you love him, so he will provide what is best for you and your child. Congratulations on your pregnancy =) Also, it sounds like your man is going to count the child as his which is HARD to come by!

MTS459
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this

No one is perfect and people make sometimes not so great decisions in this life.  But prayer does help, and above all I am not here to judge I have also had that too many times .  So will say this I am keeping you in my prayers regarding this. 

towerjunkie1989
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Tell the dad. Be with the one you love. He sounds like a keeper.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chillisarah
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this

The solution seems very simple to me.  Tell Spoiler he's the father and let him be a father to that child. If you want to be with ASG then be with him.

cemcnair
by Courtney on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Totally

Quoting towerjunkie1989:

pixiemom1988
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:03 PM

this! Everyone makes mistakes, don't be hard on yourself. Two guys is really not that bad, when you compare it to the people on maury all the time lol

Quoting cemcnair:

Totally

Quoting towerjunkie1989:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)