Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

BIG NEWS

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:54 PM
  • 7 Replies

We had to reschedule my first OB appt because of family stuff and looking at places to move AGAIN.Uggggghh.

So because I hadn't had any complications any my other pregnancies The office was fine with waiting 2 weeks if I was.

Then DH got a amazing job offer in another state, We went back and forth about it for two days, it was more money but would involve ANOTHER move, but we would be moving back to our home state blah blah blah. My DH boss calls him in and tells him that the funding for his position has been pulled! He tried everything but couldn't swing keeping his position. So new job it is. I cancel my now rescheduled appointment to move and get set up our new city/state and find a new house.

Find a new/old OB that delivered my first two babies... Head in for my first appt and guess what.

I'M HAVING TWINS. No wonder I'm tired. So excited and very very glad to be back around family. 

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
eds6619
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:04 PM

congrats

heartnhidin
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:06 PM
Oh wow what a surprise. Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by Courtney on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Wow! Good luck!
What were your other complications? I hope the twins don't make previous complications worse!
And congratulations on new job and new babies!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ChelleBoo23
by Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Congrats
Echo5
by Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:53 AM

I sailed thru my other pregnancies no problems, natural birth for all 3. I come from good breeding stock, I guess. 

Quoting cemcnair:

Wow! Good luck!
What were your other complications? I hope the twins don't make previous complications worse!

Vipergirl22
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:34 AM

Congrats!!

cemcnair
by Courtney on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:06 AM
I read that wrong the first time! I thought you had complications but they were ok with waiting.

Quoting Echo5:

I sailed thru my other pregnancies no problems, natural birth for all 3. I come from good breeding stock, I guess. 

Quoting cemcnair:

Wow! Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)