Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

was it wrong of me

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:15 PM
  • 8 Replies

so last night me and my boyfriend exchanged emails and passwords because he was going to beat a level on a game on there for me n he game his to show me how his works he on a much higher level than i em. but any i told him no funny business meaning dont go thru my messages out of respect well i broke that and i looked thru his message it was an old message back in august of last yr but we were still together .one of his friends message him saying "would u have f**ked me " and he said "yes"

and they kept talking and i confronted him about him and he says it was wrong of him to talk to her like that cuz he was with me but never in a million yrs he would do something like that and i believe and plus he live in California n she lives in Michigan 

but than he said that it was wrong of me to go thru his messages 

well is it?

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
unspecified42
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Yes.

MissTuree
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Everyone views things differently. In my relationship we have no secrets. If we want to look at the others e-mail, text messages or whatever we are free to do that. Our reasoning is that if there is nothing to hide then it shouldn't be a problem. If there is something to hide, then why are we even together? We think it's ridiculous when we hear people complain about how they're spouse or significant other was in the wrong for snooping when THEY were the ones cheating. Our relationship is built on complete honesty and openness.

That being said though, we do respect each other and give one another space. We trust one another, so that's not something that is much of an issue. As I said before, every relationship works different though.

cemcnair
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:24 PM
Yep.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Considering you both agreed not to, then yes. If you guys had exchanged passwords and didn't care if you went through each other's things, then it wouldn't be a big deal.

deviljrswifey
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Yes it is. That was not something you are allowed to do without his permission.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:28 PM

My husband and i look at each other's everything, email, texts, ect. We are ok with that though. Since you didnt want him looking through your stuff, it isnt fair for you to look through his. Then again, if you didnt look, you wouldnt have known about what you found. It was wrong, but i bet you are glad that you found out and got things straight.

mommyof2andTTC
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:33 PM

yea,, because apparently he respected you by not going through yours... if you have nothing to hide then dont say that... My emails are all about toys r us and kids stuff... I wouldn't give a rats who-ha if my DH went through mine because thats what he would find... He is the same way... all his emails are about tubas (hes a music major)...

Mommy of 2 girls & TTC #3 twin girls & baby dust

Emiliush
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Im not sure if its wrong of you to look at his messaged... he trusted you with his email account. and he should of known about that message!!!!! and delete it...

im very sorry about that happening... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN