Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Boyfriend ran off

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:23 AM
  • 20 Replies
2 moms liked this

The other day, I found out that my boyfriend of 2 years, left me in the hospital, for my next door neighbor. She called and "came clean" to me the other day. He told me that he wasn't with her and that he just needed space. I thought we were going to work it out for our daughter. But, I guess he'd rather be with, pardon my language, an whore and raise HER daughter and not his own. I say that, because she does sleep around and she's known for not what she does, but for who she screws. She's very dirty and I dont understand why he left me for her. It's like he traded an diamond for a spoon. Of course, I cried and become depressed. But, being with good friends helps a lot. I became stronger and realized that he's going to miss out on Bella. And, if he calls me, i'm going to tell him how AWESOME im doing without him. I think it will kill him and he'll regret what he's done. Serves him right. They lied to me this whole time. I feel like I've been slapped in the face. But, shes loosing her kid to DHS soon. She's using drugs with him in the home. Glad that its her, and not me!

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ladyee
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:54 AM
6 moms liked this

oh honey dont trip...your daughter is beautiful congrats im sorry your hurt but i would not give energy to him nor her just be a great mommy and lets not stay together for the baby because if the relationship isnt healthy it teaches her that its ok to be disredpected and unnappreciated for love and we want better for her right? stay strong honey your husband and her daddy figure will come 

AbelsMommy2012
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:59 AM
2 moms liked this
Keep ur head up screw the men who do us wrong we deserve nothing but the best!!!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SiobhanTTC
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Keep hanging with u good friends that got ur back and not the ones that will sleep wit ur man when ur in the hospital!?! Don't worry he'll realize what he's lost
Pinksocks99
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Quoting SiobhanTTC:

Keep hanging with u good friends that got ur back and not the ones that will sleep wit ur man when ur in the hospital!?! Don't worry he'll realize what he's lost

Yep, when I was in the hosptial. We fought about this neighbor girl for a month because she was getting a little too friendly with him. But, everything I thought was right. I bet they were together BEFORE i had my daughter. I went into labor and he came to the hospital, sat across from me, and told me that he was leaving... right in the middle of an contraction! He left and when I was about to push, I called from him, and they called his cell, but he never answered. He came to see me 3 hours after and said that he'd be back in the morning, but he never showed. Come to find out, he was with her that night.

Amaxwell1987
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I am sorry that this has happened to you. I can definitely relate.... But I have found that men will come and men will go but our children will always be there  to love, comfort, and support us. As a woman you will hurt, it is only natural. Accept it, embrace it, then forgive and move on. You are blessed with your daughter, Bella, and he will regret not being there more for her when he grows up. Be strong and courageous.

MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry that happened to you.  I'm sure brighter days are ahead for you and your DD>

mommaGof3
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Forget him. You definitely don't him in anyway shape or form.
clippingmom
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

yep he's a winner NOT................Be a good mom and move on and up. Let them have each other sounds like they deserve each other.

Kellyjude1
by Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Focus on your beautiful little girl she is a blessing.  It is so sad that your boyfriend did this to you, but its his loss not yours.  It has to be hard to be so strong but your little girl will give you the amazing courage to get through this.  Just know you both deserve so much more and better.  hugs 

joaquinsmommy7
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:41 PM
Enjoy baby girl u will find someone so much better plus if he did it to you what makes u think people change i know ur a strong girl and don't need him just the baby he blessed u with big hugs !
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN