Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

should i stay or should i go!!!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:21 PM
  • 26 Replies

before my son Johnathon was born his dad kicked are son and me while i was pregnant with him, and plus he is so mean to are oldest son. its like he dont want are sons and plus am 4days late and his not happy about that idk what to do cause i love him but i know i should do what is best for my sons

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Blackroses137
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:47 PM
I agree, you need to do what is best for your children. He does not seem to care about you or your kids. A man should never kick his pregnant girl, no matter what. That is just plain wrong! I know you love him, but sometimes you need to look past that and make a responsible decision. Do you talk to him about how he's been treating you? Does he care? If two people truly love each other and want to be together, I believe they can make it work. He can go to counseling and work on the obvious issues that he's having. But if he doesn't really care about you or the kids I suggest you just move on. You need to think about your kids. They are your number one priority. I hope everything works out!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nicki1995
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:04 PM

My opinion: LEAVE! You and your children do not need to be treated that way!

mommy_moy2
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:20 PM

he kicked me out of are apt when i was 36weeks pregnant with are second son. he want talk about it he just changes the subjict idk whatbto do cause this man has my heart 3years together

mommy_moy2
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Quoting Nicki1995:

i know my own mother wants me to but my heart breacks in to twos

wumbo
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Leave his ass.... If my SO hit me while I was pregnant his ass would've been arrested. I love my SO til death and beyond, but I love my child and myself enough to not put up with that. (I'm not saying you don't. We have different backgrounds and different stories, but that shit just wouldn't fly for me.)

Nicki1995
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:39 PM

I understand hun, but you have to protect yourself and your children. You dont want them getting mentally abused or worse, do you? YOU dont need to be getting hit or anything either though. You have a chance to get out, so maybe you should live with your mom until you can get on your feet. Just a suggestion! =) I really hope things get better for you.

Quoting mommy_moy2:

Quoting Nicki1995:

i know my own mother wants me to but my heart breacks in to twos

Hanab818
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Leave. If it were me I would have left the first time he laid his hands on me. For me that is a HUGE nono
sarlove01
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Do not be controlled by your emotions. You love him but you are in an unhealthy relationship. if you stay and allow him to do this, you are not only putting you and your sons in a bad place, you arent doing him any favors by enableing him to treat you this way. You deserve better, and apparently he cant be that for you at this time. CAre enough about yourself to demand respect and love.

clau1985
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:07 AM
I would say if a man is capable of beating up his wife while pregnant with there baby. Then he doesn't deserve you nor his kids. You are worth allot. And you have your kids which are the most important thing in your life. You don't need to put up with his attitude or the way he is treating you. Leave him. Find help from a relative. God bless you. I know you can do it. Your a strong woman. I am here to listen.
PEEK05
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Why would you stay?OMG!!! That wouldn't even be an option for me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)