Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Today I received an anonymous package

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:26 PM
  • 12 Replies
3 moms liked this

Today I got a package in the mail. It had no name and no return address. I've asked all of my family if it was from them, and they all said no.  It's totally weird because we moved in August and nobody really has our address.  Whoever it was though, is really sweet! Definitely a nice suprise to wake up to :)

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cemcnair
by Courtney on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:34 PM
What a good surprise :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kels1023
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I know! I hate not knowing who sent it though lol  I got the package right after I found out I got the job I interviewed for too. I feel completely blessed. Today has been a wonderful day :) 

Quoting cemcnair:

proudmama11212
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:39 PM
:) thats good!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by Courtney on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Congrats!
Post the picture on your FB with thanks!

Quoting kels1023:

I know! I hate not knowing who sent it though lol  I got the package right after I found out I got the job I interviewed for too. I feel completely blessed. Today has been a wonderful day :) 

Quoting cemcnair:

Nicki1995
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Those are so cute! Congratulations on your gifts =)

eds6619
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:11 PM

What a fun package!!!

emily0004
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Congratulations! :) What a lovely gift. (Maybe your family gave someone your address?)

Quoting kels1023:

Quoting cemcnair:

Ms.Sunshine6612
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Lol that happened to me. My Gmas neighbor sent me a box of close. Then my gma mailed me some thank you cards and said I should thank her. I was like "how do I thank some1 I've never met for giving me clothes for my son?" lol

Quoting emily0004:

Congratulations! :) What a lovely gift. (Maybe your family gave someone your address?)

Quoting kels1023:

Quoting cemcnair:

heather4511
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:38 PM

How wonderful! What a great surprise from someone :]

Mama_Of_Two2012
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Thats awesome, but I agree post something on FB with a thank you. My FIL is retired from Kenworth and him and all the other retired people get together everyother month to have lunch ne ways one day when I was pregnant with my DD we showed up to the in-laws house and found a pkg wtih no name or nothing on it....After posting it on myspace (lol myspace) and everything got no response on who gave it, then my FIL called and said it was from Terry, he had forgotten the card, so at the lunch he gave my FIL the card and my FIL put it all together that it was from him LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)