Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Hi everyone

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:32 PM
  • 11 Replies

Hi everyone, My name is Carman. My husband and I have been TTC for almost 2 years now and i'm looking for some advice on what i should do. We quit for a little bit because we were having some marriage problems but were doing a lot better now.

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Elevate your hips! Lol It works

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Welcome Carman!  Have you talked with your doctor about it?

Quoting Carman73:

Hi everyone, My name is Carman. My husband and I have been TTC for almost 2 years now and i'm looking for some advice on what i should do. We quit for a little bit because we were having some marriage problems but were doing a lot better now.

duckymommy1118
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:50 PM
I've heard there's actually a pill now that you take once a day that can help with it. And after you guys are finished elevating your hips really does help and make sure y'all are trying on days you're ovulating
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
eds6619
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Welcome to the group.  Good luck on ttc.

cemcnair
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:44 PM
Welcome! Are you doing anything to help with ttc?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Carman73
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:15 PM

i'm on prenatal vitamins already. i try to elevate my hips after we have intercourse. I have talked to my doctors and they have done an ultrasound of my pelvis and uteris and they say i shouldn't have any problems carrying a baby. my biggest problem is i just got off b/c last month. I was on birth control to regulate my periods and i'm waiting to see if i'm regular. when i ovulated this month i had a yeast infection at the same time. has anyone else ever have that happen?

Kenzie1817
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Welcome! I wish you the best of luck TTC! Baby dust your way(:

bbyblueAK
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:43 PM

elevate your hips, start taking prenatals now, quit smoking (if you do smoke), start eating healthier, do you have a smart phone? an app that has helped me tons and has been dead on right since i started it is called period tracker. the icon is a pink flower. good luck

Carman73
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:54 AM

I do have an app on my phone but its quite a bit off since my periods for awhile were irregular.

Carman73
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Ya we talked to my doctor about it. she put me on prenatal vitamins.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN