Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Young Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Replies (2091-2100):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Welcome Jaymie!  What a fun picture of you and your daughter!

Quoting Mommy2be-Jan11:

Hello everyone! My name is Jaymie. I have a 20 month old daughter named Zoey. I'm looking forward to potientially making some new friends:)

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Welcome Skye!  What's your daughter's name?

Quoting LittleMs.Momma:

Hello, I'm Skye and i'm 19 years old. I have a 1 year old daughter! I'm looking forward to meeting other young moms and getting some advice for the busy days of my toddler!

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Congrats & welcome Breanna!

Looking at your picture, I'd say there's just one in there.

Quoting BabyLozaOnBoard:

hey everyone :) Im Breanna a proud mommy to be <3

Im 16 weeks along! I had a question but since this is a young mom chat room im not sure if anyone would know the answer but here it goes anyway......am i having twins?? i got my ultrasound pics, fairly quick process lets just say that, im sorta disappointed in how my doc handled things but anyway im left with a mind boggling question so give opinions!!

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Welcome Jessica!  What kinds of things does your daughter like to do?

Quoting jessica493:

Hello, my name is jessica, im 19 and i have a beautiful 2 year old girl.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Sari!  Wow, you're going to be a busy momma, but you sure make cute babies! :)

Quoting xsaripevecx:

Hi Im Sari, and Im 18 with an 8 month old, and 7 weeks pregnant.

PooBearr
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 4:48 PM
2 moms liked this

typingHey, I'm Ray. 17 and my daughter just turned 4 months yesterday!! Single parenting along with schooling (still attending as a sophmore, planning on college right after high schoolgraduate) is very hard.. Can't believe how incredibly lucky I am to be able to do so much with my life and my little girl. She saved my life anyway. kissingI can't imagine life without this beautiful chunky babe!!! She's breastfeeding as we speak:). breastfeedingEverybody says I'm mature and the best teen mom they've ever seen. Wish I had some other teen mom friends who weren't lesbians, dirty, or bad influences.bad All the ones I've met throw their child on their parent(s) and do what they want:/. Whoops, she's asleep! sleepI guess now's a great time for some good old homework (and maybe a few chores)!! Bye bye.have a nice day -I love Serenity Nikohl <3.

PooBearr
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:05 PM
2 moms liked this

Cassie, I totally know how you feel:( hugs it really does suck, but when that beautiful little one gets here, it won't matter what anyone says/said.. you'll love that amazing little creature;) falling in lovelike you wouldn't believe.. One night my baby was about a month old and crying, as I held her she fell asleep in my arms.. and I cried. I was so proud of my poobear and that I had made her and endured for her. Now my mom loves her to death and everybody really does!! I get comments daily about how cute she is! I still go to school etc. It's hard but if you really want to do it, anything's possible. I'd never change a thing, don't ever regret my decision to keep her forever and ever, even at 3am on a school night, or when she poo or puke on me RIGHT before leaving for school. It's all worth it to see her face light up, that amazing lil' smile, and hear her laugh and see her learn. It's hard when everyone you love is against your decision-but it's yours alone and mommy always know what's best!!!wink Anyway I'm here for you if you ever need somebody! -17 yr old mom w/ 4 month old daughter!big girl @ 2 wks

rockin' her shades at 1m

sry i luv postin pics lol

PooBearr
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:06 PM

I was pregnant at 16?? not so uncommon these days tho. lol

sraymond626
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 6:35 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello my name is Stephanie and I am 20 years old and had my firs Child Peter on mothers day, 05/12/13. I am excided to make new friends and give and get advice :)

Steffii_Babiiee
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 2:58 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi my name is Stefani i'm 17 and my daughter is almost a year old

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN