Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Young Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Replies (2101-2110):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Welcome Ray, happy 4 months to your little girl. :)  She's a beauty.

Quoting PooBearr:

typingHey, I'm Ray. 17 and my daughter just turned 4 months yesterday!! Single parenting along with schooling (still attending as a sophmore, planning on college right after high schoolgraduate) is very hard.. Can't believe how incredibly lucky I am to be able to do so much with my life and my little girl. She saved my life anyway. kissingI can't imagine life without this beautiful chunky babe!!! She's breastfeeding as we speak:). breastfeedingEverybody says I'm mature and the best teen mom they've ever seen. Wish I had some other teen mom friends who weren't lesbians, dirty, or bad influences.bad All the ones I've met throw their child on their parent(s) and do what they want:/. Whoops, she's asleep! sleepI guess now's a great time for some good old homework (and maybe a few chores)!! Bye bye.have a nice day -I love Serenity Nikohl <3.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:12 PM

What a great Mom's day gift!  He's just precious. :)

Quoting sraymond626:

Hello my name is Stephanie and I am 20 years old and had my firs Child Peter on mothers day, 05/12/13. I am excided to make new friends and give and get advice :)

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Welcome to the group Stefani!  What is your little girl's name?

Quoting Steffii_Babiiee:

Hi my name is Stefani i'm 17 and my daughter is almost a year old

AshleyForever17
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello im Ashley im 17 Live in West palm beach Florida this is me with my now 11month old daughter looking to.find some other young mothers to be cool with and get advices from feel free to chat.
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Welcome Ashley!  What is your little girl's name?

Quoting AshleyForever17:

Hello im Ashley im 17 Live in West palm beach Florida this is me with my now 11month old daughter looking to.find some other young mothers to be cool with and get advices from feel free to chat.

angelaburgess56
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 7:13 PM
2 moms liked this

Hey My name is Angela I am 34 weeks as of today and im just looking for a mom around my age to talk to.

haapybutsad07
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:11 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello to all mommies! My name is Gayle Robertson. I am 24 yrs old and have a two yr old daughter. Her name is Josslyn Brianna and she is the light of my life. Me and her father have not been together since I was two months pregnant and he has nothing to do with her still to this day. She has met him about seven times in two years. I am currently in a relationship with an awesome guy named Justin. We have been together a yr in October. He has two sons, ages 12 and four. Our little family matches well and we all get along. Me and his youngest son's mother have a good relationship as do they but his oldest son's mother is a different story. I am a full time student at University of Phoenix. I am studying Human Resource Management. I want to be a social worker and help children. I grew up in foster care my whole life, so I dont really know my biological family. I mean I know wo they are but cant tell you much about them. Im not sure what else to say except I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Dym667
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 4:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello my name is Dimily im 18 and i have a 18 month baby boy name Jason. Hoping to find other moms

mommy939411
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 5:48 PM
2 moms liked this

hi everyone, i had my first child when i was 17 and just celebrated his second birthday. im currently expecting in march, dont know if its a boy or girl yet. im hoping to make some new friends on here cause i dont really get out of the house much. hope everything is going good with all of you and congratulations on all of your beautiful children :)

tooyoung2013
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 8:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi my name is Emily and im due in december with my little baby boy gavin.Im looking forward to making freinds and getting some much needed advice to a new mom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)