Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Young Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Replies (1181-1190):
jackied.2
by on May. 15, 2013 at 3:17 PM
2 moms liked this

hello im jackie. and i have two daughters and one will be 3 in july and the other one is 15 month.

decemberist
by on May. 15, 2013 at 6:34 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Hello my name is Devin and this its my son Robert. He was born May 1st of this year.
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 16, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Hi Kristin, welcome to the group!

Quoting AlessiasMommy:

Hello, my name is Kristin. My daughter Alessia will be turning the big TWO years old on May 31st. I am turning 20 in November, and just looking to have other mommys to talk to.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 16, 2013 at 11:21 AM

welcome

Quoting jackied.2:

hello im jackie. and i have two daughters and one will be 3 in july and the other one is 15 month.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 16, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Welcome Devin!  Congrats on your new baby boy!

Quoting decemberist:

Mobile Photo

Hello my name is Devin and this its my son Robert. He was born May 1st of this year.

BOYMOMOF1
by on May. 16, 2013 at 12:01 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello I just signed up and am looking for other mothers who have teen boys. I only have one and sometimes don't know what activities to do that would interest him. So advice is helpful and appreciated. My hubby takes care of alot, but as a mom what cool things can i do as mom and son?

rozalynns_mommy
by on May. 16, 2013 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

hey everyone im kayla, im 19 and just had my first child in march. a beautiful little girl Rozalynn.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 16, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Welcome!  You might want to ask this question over on our Moms of Teens group as well as here since this group is primarily comprised of moms in their late teens/twenties.

Quoting BOYMOMOF1:

Hello I just signed up and am looking for other mothers who have teen boys. I only have one and sometimes don't know what activities to do that would interest him. So advice is helpful and appreciated. My hubby takes care of alot, but as a mom what cool things can i do as mom and son?

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 16, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Welcome Kayla!  Beautiful picture. :)

Quoting rozalynns_mommy:

hey everyone im kayla, im 19 and just had my first child in march. a beautiful little girl Rozalynn.

sweetlexie95
by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:56 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi I'm Alexa I'm 18 years old I have daughter who's turning to in september and I am 15 weeks pregnant! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN