Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Young Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Replies (151-160):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:26 PM

welcome

Quoting amysutton14:

MY NAme is amy i have three beautiful girls promise 5yrs twins andrea and sophia 5months and just found out im expecting again

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Welcome Mallory!

Quoting lunakat24_7:

My name is Mallory, I'm 25 years old, married,  and I have two little girls named Trinity and Kira, one is six and the other is five.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:29 PM

welcome to cafemom

Quoting Mommatoobe:

Hey. I'm Mikayla, 23. I have 3 daughters ages 1 month - 4 years! Actually, my oldest turned 4 and the next day I gave birth to my youngest! I have almost been married 5 years. We have a love at SECOND(2) sight romance story ending in a proposal, pregnancy, and marriage all in 3 weeks

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Welcome Kat!

Quoting katjo13:

Hi! I'm Kat I'm 26 years old I have 3 beautiful daughter's katiejo (9yrs) kassiejo (6yrs) and kandyjo (3yrs). I'm having our first son in March. I married my high school sweat heart. He is in the u.s. army. I am a registered nurse. ( currently a stay at home mom) I love my family.
I just want to meet some moms that have things in common with me. Thanks ;)

Cafe AmyS

welcome

Quoting sjmommy2:

Hi im bionca im 20 and i have two handsome boys im for newjersey

Cafe AmyS

Hi Stephanie, welcome!

Quoting Stephnbrown:

Hey everyone. I'm Stephanie and I'm 22. I just had my daughter Remi last month on the 6th and we live in the Denton area. Nice to meet you all.

Cafe AmyS

Great to meet you Nicole!  Congrats on baby #2. :)

Quoting ngibbs301:

Hi my name is Nicole I have an 3 year old boy and Im 5 months pregnant. Im 21 years old and very scared to do this by myself

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Welcome Kaitlynn!

Quoting JuniorsGirl96:

Hey everyone. My name is Kaitlynn and I had my babyboy October 10th and when I was pregnant with him we moved and the highschool wouldn't let me go to school because I was pregnant so they put me in alternative school and I only go at nights and no one else goes and I've been living in this place for like 6 months and I litterally have no friends and no one to talk to except for my boyfriend. So I'm really looking forward into making new friends,getting advice, and to just be able to talk to people other than my boyfriend.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats on #2 Carly!

Quoting cfluker:

hello my name is carleisha but carly for short and im 19.. pregnant with second child... my first baby is 5 years old i had her yound due to lusting over babyfather lol but its all good i love them with everything in me.. nd hoping to get to know everybodyas this process continues im only 5 weeks and 4 days 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Welcome & congrats!  Try to relax and not be afraid of giving birth, it helps.

Quoting MommyToBe0013:

Hey everyone, I'm new here and not sure what to say really. But i am 14 weeks pregnant and due july 21st. The only thing im really worried about is birth, it has me scared to death. any advice?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)