Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Young Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Replies (171-180):
amy.ochoa22
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:29 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi my name is Amy. I'm 24 years old and have two beautiful little girls. My oldest is turning 5 in a few months and my youngest will be 3 in Feb. I'm looking forward to meeting and getting to know other mommies.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommyof1014
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:32 PM
2 moms liked this

Hey Mommys

My name is Cayla, I am 21 years old and a mother of one son named Isaiah who will be 2 in October!

sjmommy2
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:15 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi im bionca im 20 and have to boys im from new jersey
Curvitas
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:41 PM
2 moms liked this

For years I was looking for a place to connect with young moms. I finally found it! I have three children ages 9,10, &11. I had my oldest when I was 18 & in the Navy. So I was not only a young mom but also a Navy mom. It was the hardest jobs I ever had- to be a mom but be apart from my children a lot & to be in active duty. The hardest decision I made was to finish my contract (5 yrs) and become a stya-at-home mom. I loved serving my country but I love being here for my children even more. Hope to make friends here. Glad I joined =)

Curvitas
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Amanda, It's not easy but it's an amazing thing to be a  mom. I was 18 (and in the Navy) when I got pregnant and 19 when my first baby was born. The hardest thing for me was only being with him for 42 days and having to go back to work. I envied civilian moms who had the choice to stay at home with their babies. I had my three babies while I was in the Navy! I am still amazed I was strong enough to do that.

Anytime you need advice, feel free to message me. I have always had an old soul and have been told for years by friends and colleagues that I am wise beyond my years. Maybe it's because I have experienced more than most people do in their entire lifetime. I would be glad to help if I can =)

Quoting amandamatos419:

hi my name is amanda im 19 years old and 4 month pregnent never had a baby so im a little scared/excited 

DulcesMommy
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:06 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi my name is Susana, I have a 2 year old daughter and looking for mommy friends ta talk.
sky_abbi
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:21 PM
2 moms liked this
Hey im mashel im 22 and have a 3year old stepdaughter and a month old little girl
JusTryinmybest
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Being a young mom is tough... I started at 18.. now i have 3 kids at 26... I love my kids.. but it gets so over whelming sometimes.. No one in my family realizes what i gave up to be a mom.. I didnt even realize everything i would have to give up to be a mom... i go thru a lot of what if's and regrets.. any words of encouragement or support??  

Arismommy2012
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:24 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi everyone I'm Barbara. I'm 25 and have a 11month old daughter Arielle. Hoping to meet other mommies and make new friends!

lo_skate
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:03 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi my name is Lauralei, I am 21 and have a 1 year old little boy, he just turned one on jan 9th. I am a single mom and I am raising him on my own, most of the time. He is my everything!! I hope to meet new moms and learn new things!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)