Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Young Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Replies (211-220):
crunkkmandee
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:07 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello! :) I am Amanda! I am an 18 year old SAHM to a 20 month old little girl! Looking forward to meeting new people <3

LadyMinni
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:00 PM
2 moms liked this

Hey, I'm Minnie (username cut off the E for some reason) and I'm mom to my not-quite-year-old twins James and Fiona. My man and I adopted them privately from an amazing woman who just wasn't ready to be a mom. Honestly sometimes I'm not sure I'm ready, I just turned 19 ten days ago. But I love my kids and I love James Sr. so that's really what counts. I'll survive it somehow!

There's a funny story about their birth that I'd like to share. James was on his way back from Dallas and caught in a delay when I had to take the birth mom to the hospital. She has high blood pressure, so we went when her contractions were every five minutes. For 18 hours her contractions were stuck at five minutes, giving James enough time to get there. Finally she dilated so quickly that the doctor said James Jr. (JJ) almost just fell out. She pushed once and there he was! That was at 11:10 on July 21st. Fiona took way longer. She was technically born at 12:02 on July 22nd, but since she and JJ are twins, I convinced the doctor to say that she was born on the 21st. I wanted my twins to have the same birthday! So now, six months later, we have all settled into a peaceful routine.

I was terrified at first because I thought babies cried all the time, and mine really don't. My mom rolled her eyes when I told her and said "Babies don't just cry for no reason!" Then she fussed at me for nicknaming the twins JJ and FiFi. (Originally FiFi was FIFA, but James told me no on that.)

So that's my story! So far the most interesting part was their birth, but it's hard to top that!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi CC, welcome & congrats on your pregnancy!

Quoting CCallahan87:

Hi everyone! My name is CC. I'm 25 years old and 14 weeks 5 days pregnant. I'm on disability for a pinched sciatic nerve and home allll the time just looking to meet some new people and share experiences and gain maybe an online "penpal" if you will. Hope to hear from someone and congratulations to everyone who has just had a baby or is expectant <3

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this

welcome

Quoting crunkkmandee:

Hello! :) I am Amanda! I am an 18 year old SAHM to a 20 month old little girl! Looking forward to meeting new people <3

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Welcome Minnie!

Quoting LadyMinni:

Hey, I'm Minnie (username cut off the E for some reason) and I'm mom to my not-quite-year-old twins James and Fiona. My man and I adopted them privately from an amazing woman who just wasn't ready to be a mom. Honestly sometimes I'm not sure I'm ready, I just turned 19 ten days ago. But I love my kids and I love James Sr. so that's really what counts. I'll survive it somehow!

There's a funny story about their birth that I'd like to share. James was on his way back from Dallas and caught in a delay when I had to take the birth mom to the hospital. She has high blood pressure, so we went when her contractions were every five minutes. For 18 hours her contractions were stuck at five minutes, giving James enough time to get there. Finally she dilated so quickly that the doctor said James Jr. (JJ) almost just fell out. She pushed once and there he was! That was at 11:10 on July 21st. Fiona took way longer. She was technically born at 12:02 on July 22nd, but since she and JJ are twins, I convinced the doctor to say that she was born on the 21st. I wanted my twins to have the same birthday! So now, six months later, we have all settled into a peaceful routine.

I was terrified at first because I thought babies cried all the time, and mine really don't. My mom rolled her eyes when I told her and said "Babies don't just cry for no reason!" Then she fussed at me for nicknaming the twins JJ and FiFi. (Originally FiFi was FIFA, but James told me no on that.)

So that's my story! So far the most interesting part was their birth, but it's hard to top that!

Smiller11
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:18 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi my name is Sydney Miller. I have been married for almost two years and we just had our first child in November. I don't have a lot of friends that's are moms so I figure this would be nice for some advice!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xoxemilymariexo
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:02 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello, my name is Emily and I have a son who is currently 10 months. I got pregnant at seventeen and I'm still with the dad. I guess I'm hoping to meet other mommies that are close to my age and maybe even location. Even though I do have some friends that have babies I'm not really close to them and can't help but feel alone somtimes. Oh and here's a picture of me and Eli when he was younger (:

Can't wait to talk to other mamas! 

Netsanet
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:27 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi

I am Netsante I am 28 years old  Biruck to 1 year old little boy.

Abilitytosing
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:31 AM
2 moms liked this
My name is Cassidy. I just found out that I'm gonna be a mommy. I'm only 17 and the baby daddy won't be in the picture. I'm a little scared but I also am so exighted for my bundle of joy to be here. Are there any other young moms on here?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Welcome Sydney!

Quoting Smiller11:

Hi my name is Sydney Miller. I have been married for almost two years and we just had our first child in November. I don't have a lot of friends that's are moms so I figure this would be nice for some advice!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN