Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Young Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Replies (361-370):
nikkiamanda
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:46 AM
4 moms liked this

Hey! My name is Nikki I am 20 years old... I am from the great state of Idaho :) I am currently active duty in the Navy though so I am stationed in Norfolk, VA living in Virginia Beach,VA to far from home. I have an amazing hubby who I have been with since I was 14 we got married March 30, 2012. We are expecting our first baby in May. We are having a boy!

ged1580
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:25 PM
3 moms liked this

Hello Everyone!

My name is Quinta and I just found out that I'm 4-weeks into haveing my first child. I really don't know what to expect I have a lot of fear an just diffrent feelings about this new thing. I had a job but I had to stop working due to being sick all the time, I'm in need of so many baby things an I don't know where or how to get the help that I'm going to need, like baby things my mom is the only parent that I have to help me but at the moment i know that she don't even have enough money to support us.Please help! Thank You

Cafe MichelleP
by Group Admin on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Hi Quinta! Welcome to the group and congratulations.

Quoting ged1580:

Hello Everyone!

My name is Quinta and I just found out that I'm 4-weeks into haveing my first child. I really don't know what to expect I have a lot of fear an just diffrent feelings about this new thing. I had a job but I had to stop working due to being sick all the time, I'm in need of so many baby things an I don't know where or how to get the help that I'm going to need, like baby things my mom is the only parent that I have to help me but at the moment i know that she don't even have enough money to support us.Please help! Thank You

Cafe MichelleP
by Group Admin on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Hi Nikki! Welcome.

Quoting nikkiamanda:

Hey! My name is Nikki I am 20 years old... I am from the great state of Idaho :) I am currently active duty in the Navy though so I am stationed in Norfolk, VA living in Virginia Beach,VA to far from home. I have an amazing hubby who I have been with since I was 14 we got married March 30, 2012. We are expecting our first baby in May. We are having a boy!

2boycrew
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:15 PM
2 moms liked this
my name is amy, i have 2 sons. a 2 year old named drezden, who can read some words and reconize colors, letters and number. i also have a 4 month old named camden.
ryanmother2012
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:35 PM
2 moms liked this

hi everyone my name is jasmine and i am 20 years old and i have a son that is six months...and i am just on here looking for friends and getting advice.

MI2012
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:56 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello. My name is Brittany. I'm having my first baby in May! I'm looking forward to meeting new people and getting advice from other moms.

neveraagain01
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:34 PM
2 moms liked this

im rhiannan im 17 a little over a month and a half along with my miracle baby. im a single mommy and graduated highschool a year ago

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Welcome!

Quoting Momma2be315:

Hello Girls:) Im on here to make new friends and have a support system to talk to! Feel free to add me I love making new friends. I'm 18 and 3 months pregnant. :) hope to meet new people and make friends!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Hi Shawn, what a cute pair of girlies you have!

Quoting saavy_one:

Hello All,

I'm Shawn and my husband and I have two daughters in the DC metro area, one that is 3.5 years old and the other is 7.5 months.  Hope to learn more about being a better mom!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN