Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Young Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Replies (381-390):
m0mmym0nster
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:21 AM
2 moms liked this

My name is  Jaimee, I have a 16 month old son named Ziggy Lee and I'm about 4 months pregnant with another bouncing baby boy named Zeke! I'm 22 and have been with the man of my dreams for 4 years now, his name is Trey. I'm a SAHM so it gets lonely at times, I'd like to find people in my area or just someone to talk to. :)

ronda.darlene
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:13 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi all! My name is Ronda. I'm 20 years old. I don't have any children yet but I'm due in April. He's a little boy that we're naming Jude Ryan. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Welcome Kat!  Congratulations, you had your little girl on what used to be my grandma's birthday, great day! :)

Quoting ktrying95:

im not sure how this works but my name is Kat and i had my daughter on February 6th 2013 and I'm 17, just looking for support and new friends

Cafe AmyS

Hi there, welcome to the group!

Quoting 2012TeenMom:

Heyy! :) I'm new to all of this but i'll figure it out eventually lol. I'm a single Mom of a wonderful 1 year old baby girl :) I love her with all of my heart but sometimes it gets frustrating doing everything on my own. I have no family support or any friends "/ any advice? Oh and btw I just turned 19

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Jaimee!

Quoting m0mmym0nster:

My name is  Jaimee, I have a 16 month old son named Ziggy Lee and I'm about 4 months pregnant with another bouncing baby boy named Zeke! I'm 22 and have been with the man of my dreams for 4 years now, his name is Trey. I'm a SAHM so it gets lonely at times, I'd like to find people in my area or just someone to talk to. :)

Cafe AmyS
1 mom liked this

Hi Ronda, welcome to the group and congrats on your little boy to be. :)

Quoting ronda.darlene:

Hi all! My name is Ronda. I'm 20 years old. I don't have any children yet but I'm due in April. He's a little boy that we're naming Jude Ryan. 

Syderella
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:12 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi! I'm Sydney and currently pregnant with our first child- Levi Nathaniel- due April 27th! I'm 18 years old and hubby just turned 22 in January. We have been married since Oct. 2011. God has been so good to us and can't wait to meet the new little blessing He has chosen to bless us with!

lucyblue202
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:01 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi ladies, my name is Shelby and I'm new to cafemom. I am 19 years old and 22 weeks pregnant with my first. This pregnancy wasn't planned but I am very excited nonetheless and can't wait to meet my little one and be a mom. :) Hoping to meet other mommies and make some friends!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Welcome Sydney, it's nice to meet you. :)

Quoting Syderella:

Hi! I'm Sydney and currently pregnant with our first child- Levi Nathaniel- due April 27th! I'm 18 years old and hubby just turned 22 in January. We have been married since Oct. 2011. God has been so good to us and can't wait to meet the new little blessing He has chosen to bless us with!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Welcome Shelby!

Quoting lucyblue202:

Hi ladies, my name is Shelby and I'm new to cafemom. I am 19 years old and 22 weeks pregnant with my first. This pregnancy wasn't planned but I am very excited nonetheless and can't wait to meet my little one and be a mom. :) Hoping to meet other mommies and make some friends!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN