Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Young Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Replies (461-470):
lovelife350
by Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this

thank you, i've been on this site for a while but i just found this group and was like awesome . mom around my age

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

welcome

Quoting lovelife350:

hello, my name is Adrienne. I'm 22 and have a four month old boy

ButterlyFirefly
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:45 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi! I'm Heather, I'm 17, and I really need some support and a friend. Please message me<3butterfly

Lilysmamasil
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:14 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi I'm Steph! This is my little cheese ball, Lily (: I have read articles from this site for a while now on facebook from the page.. I love being a young Mom & found them to be interesting and decided to join. (:

sadone112
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 5:52 AM
2 moms liked this
  • hi im shikara and im 17 and pregnant and it wasnt my ideal age to have a baby but its on he way. 
sdsgrubb
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:35 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello my name is Stephanie. I have a 4 year old little girl who takes after her daddy like no other lol. Besides my energy that is. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 24, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Welcome to the group Heather!

Quoting ButterlyFirefly:

Hi! I'm Heather, I'm 17, and I really need some support and a friend. Please message me<3butterfly

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 24, 2013 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this

She's gorgeous, Steph!  Welcome to the group. :)

Quoting Lilysmamasil:

Hi I'm Steph! This is my little cheese ball, Lily (: I have read articles from this site for a while now on facebook from the page.. I love being a young Mom & found them to be interesting and decided to join. (:

Cafe AmyS

welcome

Quoting sadone112:

• hi im shikara and im 17 and pregnant and it wasnt my ideal age to have a baby but its on he way. 

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Stephanie!

Quoting sdsgrubb:

Hello my name is Stephanie. I have a 4 year old little girl who takes after her daddy like no other lol. Besides my energy that is. 

iLoveMyPargas
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi i've been on cm for a couple months now and haven't yet made any mommy friends:(
Im 21yo, a sahm of 2 Beautiful boys, jordan 4 and julian 2months.I live in houston with dh, looking to find other mommys with kids the same age to hang out and have play dates(:
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)