Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Young Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Replies (471-480):
crashblossom
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:48 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi! I'm Belle, brand new here. I turned 17 in December and I'm due July 21 with my first baby and I'm absolutely ecstatic. I was homeschooled and graduated high school just before Christmas. I'm now taking some time off (though I plan to go to school) as I have had a very rough pregnancy so far. I've been in a relationship with my childhood best friend, Weston, for almost a year now . He's 19 and works (and currently lives) a ten hour drive from me. Looking to make some friends! :)

katielm101
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:10 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi my name is Katie. I am 21 and have two amazing little boys. I would love top connect with other young moms in my area. Truth be told, I don't have many friends outside of work and its pretty disheartening. If anyone would like to chat let me know:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ProudTeenMomof3
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:38 AM
2 moms liked this
Hey, I'm Rebecca (Becca for short) and I'm 19. I have three beautiful daughters. Twin girls age 6 and a two month old. I'm also engaged. I love to chat. <3 :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ejewer12
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Welcome to the group.  I'm not in Texas, but I hope that you're able to find some good friends near you.

Quoting iLoveMyPargas:

Hi i've been on cm for a couple months now and haven't yet made any mommy friends:(
Im 21yo, a sahm of 2 Beautiful boys, jordan 4 and julian 2months.I live in houston with dh, looking to find other mommys with kids the same age to hang out and have play dates(:

Cafe AmyS

Hi Belle, welcome to the group!

Quoting crashblossom:

Hi! I'm Belle, brand new here. I turned 17 in December and I'm due July 21 with my first baby and I'm absolutely ecstatic. I was homeschooled and graduated high school just before Christmas. I'm now taking some time off (though I plan to go to school) as I have had a very rough pregnancy so far. I've been in a relationship with my childhood best friend, Weston, for almost a year now . He's 19 and works (and currently lives) a ten hour drive from me. Looking to make some friends! :)

Cafe AmyS

Hi Katie, welcome!

Quoting katielm101:

Hi my name is Katie. I am 21 and have two amazing little boys. I would love top connect with other young moms in my area. Truth be told, I don't have many friends outside of work and its pretty disheartening. If anyone would like to chat let me know:)

Cafe AmyS

It's nice to meet you Becca!  Congrats on your new little girl and your engagement.

Quoting ProudTeenMomof3:

Hey, I'm Rebecca (Becca for short) and I'm 19. I have three beautiful daughters. Twin girls age 6 and a two month old. I'm also engaged. I love to chat. <3 :)

hatchihots
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:37 PM
2 moms liked this

hello! I'm Sarisha and I am 7 weeks pregnant with my first baby :) my pregnancy will be 100% Organic, I'm going to try and give an all natural birth as well. My boyfriend and I travel a lot. We met in the Caribbean and lived on a sailboat for 8 months while we traveled from St Thomas to Florida. When the baby was conceived we were in California but we didn't find out until we had already drove to Florida . now we are ready to be stationary until the baby is born. I signed up for mom cafe because I know that being in another state other than my home state while I'm pregnant is going to be hard so hopefully I can meet some moms that are local to me or even across the web and we can share advice and stories and support each other through this crazy hormone surge that I'm about to experience. I hope that everyone else thats posting to this site also finds what they are looking.

big smile mini<3 Sarisha

ToriPedigo13
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:38 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello. My name is Victoria and I am currently 31 weeks pregnant with my FIRST baby. I am 19 years old but I am capable of having a baby. I look forward to meeting new people and getting advice...THANKS!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN