Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Young Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Replies (571-580):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:47 AM

welcome

Quoting his.future.wife:

Hello all!!!! My name is Krystle, and I have one 2 year old daughter and an "almost" step-daughter who is 9 years old!! Looking forward to getting to know y'all!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Briana!

Quoting bk.23:

Hi. I'm new to this but.. I'm Briana. I am Seventeen years old. (I guess thats not to old to be having a kid) Anyways, I am five months pregnant with my first child. Its a girl, and we plan to name her Ashtynn Elizabeth. My boyfriend of two years is very supportive, but a little immature. I am scared but after practically raising my younger brother and sister I feel confident I will be a good mother. I am out of high school, fixing to begin College in the Fall. I plan to breast feed but know absolutly nothing about it! Help?

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Hi Lacry, welcome & congrats on your pregnancy!

Quoting Lacry94:

Hi I'm Lacry this my first pregnacy I'm 20 weeks. I'll be 19 this May , I'm very excited and a bit worried financial wise. Please feel free to give me any opinions or advise. I dont really have many female friends so it would be nice to talk to girls my age :)

Cafe AmyS

welcome to cafemom

Quoting Nesiababe:

Hi I'm nesia I have a 2year old

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Amy!

Quoting Aidensmum430:

Hello, my name is Amy and my sons name is Aiden. I'm 20 years old and he's 3 years old. We're from Pennsylvania. :3

Cafe AmyS

Hi Kayla, welcome to the group!

Quoting youngmama88419:

Hi everyone! my name is kayla, im going to be 18 this summer, im a full time student (senior), i have a 15 month old daughter, her name is jolecia. im really glad i found this page. im really looking forward to meeting and talking to mom friends. i dont really have any mom friends so it would be nice to make some :))

if there is any questions you'd like to know about me or my daughter please just ask me :))

Cafe AmyS

welcome

Quoting Tifani18:

I am a single mother of 2...im 18 bout to be 19 but my oldest is 4 years old and my youngest is bout to be 2 months old..

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Welcome to the group Crista!

Quoting cristajayee1:

hello im crista i have two girls. one born may 25th 2011 and november 11th 2012 . im young and have alot to learn  i love there lives lanari and kahlani vann .

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:49 AM

welcome

Quoting youngmommy0527:

hello im jenn, im 18 and have 2 kids..... i love to talk and help out people please message me or something

BoysAreMessy
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi everyone! I'm Melinda, 23, and mom to 3 little boys. Nice to meet you all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN