Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Young Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Replies (671-680):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Hi Mickayla!  Welcome and happy birthday!  

Quoting lovely_mommy-94:

Hi! My name is Mickayla just had a 19th birthday and I'm 4 months pregnant. Can't wait to have my little one and also excited to make some friends :) Have a great day everyone!!

Cafe AmyS

welcome

Quoting Youngmommy4ever:

I'm 22 , just moved to New Jersey and I'm hoping to find friends, advice, and just vent out. 

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Jessica!

Quoting frog643:

Hi im Jessica, i have a 4 year old boy and one a baby girl on the way!!

T-Benner
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:25 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi I'm Taylor. I'm 24 and I have a 5 year old girl and a 2 week old girl. Looking forward to meeting some new moms!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Newmom1993
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 3:24 PM
2 moms liked this

hello, Im Briah and i am currently pregnant with my first child.

BrookeAraiza
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:57 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi! I am Brooke, I was 19 when I had my now 2 year old daughter, Isabella Skye. I love meeting new people, sharing stories and advice!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
alohadumbo
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:58 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi, my name is Channy.  I live in Hawaii, 19 years old, and I'm about 5 months pregnant.  Still waiting for my next appointment to find out the sex and due date is in August.  I'm super nervous/excited and have gone through a lot emotionally during this pregnancy, but it would be nice to meet and hear from other mothers :)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Welcome to the group Taylor, congrats on your new little girl!

Quoting T-Benner:

Hi I'm Taylor. I'm 24 and I have a 5 year old girl and a 2 week old girl. Looking forward to meeting some new moms!!

Cafe AmyS

welcome

Quoting Newmom1993:

hello, Im Briah and i am currently pregnant with my first child.

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Brooke!

Quoting BrookeAraiza:

Hi! I am Brooke, I was 19 when I had my now 2 year old daughter, Isabella Skye. I love meeting new people, sharing stories and advice!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN