Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Young Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Replies (811-820):
SpencerMom617
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:00 PM
2 moms liked this
Healy my name is Lydia. I have two beautiful little girls... I joined up to meet new people in my area seems how I am new here... And not to mention all the advise I need... Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tamrakay22
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 2:47 PM
2 moms liked this

hi my name tamra im 19 i had a little boy and nov loss a bunch of friends so that wat im looking for

tamrakay22
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:19 PM

did anyone loose any friends

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Welcome Vanessa!  Congrats on baby #2.

Quoting mrs_Flores1013:

hello I am Vanessa and i want to make some mommy friends. I am 23 with a little boy who will be 6 next month and i am about 4 weeks pregnant

Cafe AmyS

welcome to cafemom

Quoting GabriellaKate:

Hi I'm Gabriella, I'm 19 and my son Ryder turns 4 in a couple of days

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Gina!

Quoting ginalouise1725:

Hi I'm Gina :). I'm 25, and a step mom to three wonderful kids. I've got two boys and a girl , there 4,6,& 7. We're living in southern ky.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Tiffanie, welcome to the group.

Quoting tiffgantt:

Hi ladies, I'm Tiffanie. I just joined this group to make some new friends and share the blog I just started . I would love to get feedback and support.

www.lifeasayoungmommy.com

Cafe AmyS

welcome It's nice to meet you Lydia.

Quoting SpencerMom617:

Healy my name is Lydia. I have two beautiful little girls... I joined up to meet new people in my area seems how I am new here... And not to mention all the advise I need... Lol

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Tamra!  I'm sorry you've lost friends, but you will make new ones who can relate better.  (((hug)))

Quoting tamrakay22:

hi my name tamra im 19 i had a little boy and nov loss a bunch of friends so that wat im looking for

emilee_h
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:29 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi, I'm Emilee! I'm 20 years old and currently 10 weeks pregnant with my first. I'm looking forward to making some mommy friends! (:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN