Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

What makes being a young mom worth it to you?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:30 AM
  • 22 Replies

For me it's when my son is in a good mood and gives me hugs and kisses and tells me he loves me. And his beautiful smile :)

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cothmommy
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:35 AM

Im younger so that i can do more with my son i wake up every morning knowing i have a reason to keep going i hate my job but it keeps us stable my husband is in college so it makes things a little more complicated but all in all i love it!!

erinmomofone
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:05 AM
What keeps me going is those huge smiles and hugs! My daughter just turned 5 and I can't believe it! I love the words I love you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
capmonkey93
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:43 AM

it is everything, i know that isnt a good reason, but after her daddy left me she was the only thing that kept me going in the mornings

Hanab818
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:56 AM

everything.

jupiter5
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:42 PM

knowing that when he turns 21 i will be able to take him out and really celebrate with him (ill only be 38! we could do whatever!) i think younger is healthier, ill be around for so much of his life! (hopefully)

lexismom90
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:04 PM
The silly little things she does throughout the day. She will randomly come give me hugs and kisses.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aydensmom94
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:09 PM

When i leave for class and come home after 4 hours of math to see my son run up to me screaming yay! and a big hug...it keeps me going even when it seems too stressful. i love my little man!

meg0620
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:12 PM
My son pulling my hair to wake me up in the morning and then laugh about it :)
Emiliush
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:17 PM
2 moms liked this

that im a "MILF" haha...and ill be a cool mommy and he loves me [hes 3 weeks old] :)

Dandrea.K.
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:55 PM
When my daughter smiles and huggs me and knowing that she's a blessing plus when she trys to talk at 6months lol (: She's my world !
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN