Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

What makes being a young mom worth it to you?

Posted by   + Show Post

For me it's when my son is in a good mood and gives me hugs and kisses and tells me he loves me. And his beautiful smile :)

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:30 AM
Replies (11-20):
Dandrea.K.
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:55 PM
When my daughter smiles and huggs me and knowing that she's a blessing plus when she trys to talk at 6months lol (: She's my world !
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AubreeG16
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Waking up every morning, and seeing my beautiful kids faces, and have them give me "lovin's" as I'm going to school. Then having them scream and run and tackle me when I get home. No matter how bad my day was, they make it better. <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmama11212
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:01 PM
2 moms liked this
Everything!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victoriangavin
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Having my son grab my face in the mornings and try to give me kisses on my forehead like I do him at only 4 months! And the way he lays there and talks to me right after like he's telling me his dreams from the night before.. Makes me feel wanted
JanyasMom
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Waking up every morning to my daughter or knowing that she loves me unconditionally
carly1993
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Loved all the answers, thanks! :)

Jennyanne322
by Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:41 PM
When I see his face light up at the sight of something new. I love taking him to the museum of natural history and him naming all the animals/dinos and telling me all about them. I love being able to do things with him that my parents never had time to do with me.
juniebug11
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Everything my daughter does. She is so smart and she's my everything ! Every face she makes, and watching her learn new things. Being a young mom is great but being a mom period is amazing and I'm so lucky to get the chance to be a mom.
Chillisarah
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Quoting Emiliush:

that im a "MILF" haha...and ill be a cool mommy and he loves me [hes 3 weeks old] :)

haha same here

Chillisarah
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Quoting proudmama11212:

Everything!!

and this :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)