Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

need advice

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:42 PM
  • 3 Replies
ladies I need some help. I'm pregnant now with my first 7 n a half months and now I'm all alone. I tried reading watching TV series and everything n it help. but every time I'm ok with myself being alone my ex would come back n make me think he changed and I start loving him again but it hurts. i know I don't ask for to much but just to be there n talk to me that's all . I want to be myself but I don't want to a I don't have no friends any more Im ok with that but one would be nice y do u think people like to play with my emotions...n if u have something negative to say to me please don't I'm not in the mood
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mistweave
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

People will play with your emotions for as long as you let them.  I was single for three and a half years before I met my current SO because my ex messed me up so bad.  He would be fine and then all of a sudden he would run off and then hours or a couple days or even a week later he would come crawling back begging me to forgive him and I always did.  You need to just cut him off, tell him you do not want to see him, talk to him, or even know he exists for a while and only focus on yourself,  The stress isn't good for you or the baby and you don't need someone who is going to be so heartless to you.  There are plenty of other people out there for you to find a good life with if you choose.  

zionbigmoma
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:53 PM
thank u I agree but y do I feel like I need someone I want someone that's y I think I just settle for less
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mistweave
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:03 PM

I used to feel like that too.  You are so used to being with someone that you validate yourself through the relationship and are afraid to be alone most likely, I'm not trying to assume, that's just how I was myself.  I made myself be single for a while and without me even really noticing it, I found I was doing things I enjoyed for reasons that were all my own and I was happy with myself just the way I was, I didn't need anyone else to make me feel like myself.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN