Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

I need a friend to talk to!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:12 PM
  • 11 Replies
So I have this proablem that I need help with. Im 19 years old and I found out I was pregnant before my 19th b-day(april 28th) and my mom didnt want me pregnant and she was mad. She kicked me so many times and then finally I moved in with my boyfriend and his family. Then she messed up all my benifs and I couldnt get anything. Then In december 11th I had my daughter and then finally I got all my benifs because my boyfriend's mom fixed it for me. I was in the hospital till christmas day. My daughter got out of the nicu jaunary 3rd. One day my boyfriend's grandma yelled at my mom because she told my boyfriend's mom that she felt like she was getting the flu and other shit like talking bad about us. A day ago,my mom told my boyfriend's grandma that she gonna take me away and my daughter. Which my daughter has to stay at the house we live at because when we were at the hospital child serves showed up like the day after she was born because apartley someone said that my boyfriend was hitting me im like wtf no) I know my mom and she keep bring up old shit. And that she get pay back because I wont come back. My boyfriend is streeing out if something bad happens because she will lie just to get me back home. What should I do?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoahsMommy10412
by Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Well since your 19 you don't have to listen to your mom. It all depends on if you want your mom to see your daughter. If not you can get a restraining order or something. I would not go back to my moms if she was doing all that stuff. Stay with people that actually support you and tell you positive things.

Sami_Mama_4
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:21 PM
Agree

Quoting NoahsMommy10412:

Well since your 19 you don't have to listen to your mom. It all depends on if you want your mom to see your daughter. If not you can get a restraining order or something. I would not go back to my moms if she was doing all that stuff. Stay with people that actually support you and tell you positive things.

brookealexis
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:21 PM

if you ned anyone to talk to i can be youe friend :) im sorry what your going through i know kinda what your going through cuz my own grandma dissowned me for a long long time when i got pregnant and now that my son is born she still is mean and trys to say that im not taking care of my son right and i know that i am. anyways ill be your friend :)

Nenarockz
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:25 PM
thanks! But its hard. I want her to see her grandbaby. She doesnt care she distory our lifes no matter what

Quoting NoahsMommy10412:

Nenarockz
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Thats mean of her even after wow. Im sorry too. And sure we can be friends. At less you know your taking care of your soon.

Quoting brookealexis:

if you ned anyone to talk to i can be youe friend :) im sorry what your going through i know kinda what your going through cuz my own grandma dissowned me for a long long time when i got pregnant and now that my son is born she still is mean and trys to say that im not taking care of my son right and i know that i am. anyways ill be your friend :)

NoahsMommy10412
by Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:33 PM

I know it's hard. It's gonna be hard. You can still let her son her grandbaby but I would suggest supervising the visits or something. Just try not to let her bring you down. If I was in your situation I would probably wait a little while before letting her see her grandbaby or something just so she has time to think about what she's doing.

I kinda know how you feel about wanting her to see her grandbaby. I do want my mom and dad to see my son (neither one of them have yet and he's already 3 months old) but I also don't at the same time just because of what happened in the past. It's a hard decision but you just got to decide what's best for you.

Quoting Nenarockz:

thanks! But its hard. I want her to see her grandbaby. She doesnt care she distory our lifes no matter what

Quoting NoahsMommy10412:

Nenarockz
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:36 PM
What happened

Quoting NoahsMommy10412:

I know it's hard. It's gonna be hard. You can still let her son her grandbaby but I would suggest supervising the visits or something. Just try not to let her bring you down. If I was in your situation I would probably wait a little while before letting her see her grandbaby or something just so she has time to think about what she's doing.

I kinda know how you feel about wanting her to see her grandbaby. I do want my mom and dad to see my son (neither one of them have yet and he's already 3 months old) but I also don't at the same time just because of what happened in the past. It's a hard decision but you just got to decide what's best for you.

Quoting Nenarockz:

Quoting NoahsMommy10412:

NoahsMommy10412
by Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Just a lot. Basically it seemed like my parents didn't care about me. I was raped by both my uncle and my moms now ex boyfriend and neither one of my parents did anything to stop it nor believed me.

Quoting Nenarockz:

What happened

Quoting NoahsMommy10412:

Quoting Nenarockz:

Quoting NoahsMommy10412:

Nenarockz
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Omg! They should belivie you. Your there child. And you know it wasnt your fault it happened to you. So you know how my converesion is about my mom she abused me and my sisters and people would belivie me but they wont do shit about it.

Quoting NoahsMommy10412:

Just a lot. Basically it seemed like my parents didn't care about me. I was raped by both my uncle and my moms now ex boyfriend and neither one of my parents did anything to stop it nor believed me.

Quoting Nenarockz:

What happened

Quoting NoahsMommy10412:

Quoting Nenarockz:

Quoting NoahsMommy10412:

NoahsMommy10412
by Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:03 PM

I know it was not my faultt although the last time I spoke in person to my mom she was blaming me for everyting that happened to me saying I suduced guys of all ages and no guys wanted to be around me because of it but I was only 7 or 8. The only way I would have learned things like that is by watching my parents. I wish my parents cared more about me. Here's a link if you want to read all about my past.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/advice/forums/read/17946476/My_Past_Long?last#replies

Quoting Nenarockz:

Omg! They should belivie you. Your there child. And you know it wasnt your fault it happened to you. So you know how my converesion is about my mom she abused me and my sisters and people would belivie me but they wont do shit about it.

Quoting NoahsMommy10412:

Quoting Nenarockz:

What happened

Quoting NoahsMommy10412:

Quoting Nenarockz:

Quoting NoahsMommy10412:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)