Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

I'm Tired Of Hearing It!

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:56 AM
  • 19 Replies
2 moms liked this

We All Heard It Before You Are To Young To Have Kids And You're Not Ready Blah Blah! Don't You Think We Know That We Didn't Plan This  Everyone Is Not Perfect But Let Me Tell You One Thing Having MY Son Was The Best Thing That Happened To Me I Love My Son w. All My HEART He's My Everything And I Wouldn't Trade Him For Nothing.

I Always Been The Type That Cared What People Thought Of Me Especially Because I Was 15 And Pregnant I Got Judged From Left TO Right It Didn't Make No Since That's Why I Stayed In The House All The  Time That's Why I Dropped Out Of School Because Of What Ppl Would Say But I Grew Up Since Then And I Don't Give Two Fucks Of What Ppl Think OF Me Being A Teen Mom I''m A Proud Parent Of A Two Year Old Boy, I Graduated From High School w. A 3.7 GPA I Proved Everyone Wrong Especially Because I Had A Good Support System Which Was His Father I Been w. Him For 3yrs Going On 4 In July.........

All I Seen On Facebook Was "Damn These Bitches Having Babies All Over The Place" or "I Thought It Was Suppose To Be Get Your High School Diploma, Get A Job, Finish College, Then Have A Baby Ya Bitches Fucking The Order Up" Like Who Cares Ya Don't Know What We Go Through Ya Don't Know Our Background Like I'm Tired Of It At The End Of The Day We Love Our Kids Through All Of It and We Going Do What We Have To To Provide For Them And That All That Matters Point Blank! 

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mnivis01
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:58 AM
People are always going to judge. As long as you know the truth, screw everyone else. Its the teen moms on the news who have harmed their child that give us all a bad name.. n I hate that. I know teen moms who are better parents than 30 year Olds! Age doesn't define how good of a mother you are.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JoaquinsMommie
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:00 AM

Quoting mnivis01: That's What I'm Saying But You Can't Explain That To Them Because They Going Have Their Own Opinion

People are always going to judge. As long as you know the truth, screw everyone else. Its the teen moms on the news who have harmed their child that give us all a bad name.. n I hate that. I know teen moms who are better parents than 30 year Olds! Age doesn't define how good of a mother you are.

mnivis01
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:02 AM
I know it. Its a shame actually.
JoaquinsMommie
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:14 AM

Quoting mnivis01: But It Is Teen Moms Out Their Giving Us A Bad Names And That Does Get Irritating Like That 16 Year Girl That Buried Her Infant In Her Backyard And Got Caught 

I know it. Its a shame actually.

mnivis01
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:16 AM
There's a new story every day. So sad. :(
mommy_jessika
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:21 AM
I honestly dont care what anyone says. I was never judged though my family was not mad at all . I was also already moved in with my so though I was 15 gave birth at 16 I did my ged got a job then started school.
mommy_jessika
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:24 AM
Weird because on ”16 & pregnant ” the show the,girls friends judge and they get all mad they cant go out anymore. If I wanna hang with friends my son comes but I also have one friend with a son the same age. My friends who dont have kids dont care that I have one.
JoaquinsMommie
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:25 AM

Quoting mommy_jessika: But Some Ppl As Teen Moms Get Judged But Like I Said Nobody Perfect I'm Over I Stop Caring What Ppl Think Since After My Son Was Bored I Just Wanted To Get Other Mothers Point Of View On The Situation But Thats Good You Got Everything Together

I honestly dont care what anyone says. I was never judged though my family was not mad at all . I was also already moved in with my so though I was 15 gave birth at 16 I did my ged got a job then started school.

JoaquinsMommie
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:26 AM

Quoting mommy_jessika: Oh Well You Just Like Me I TakE My Son Where Ever I Go But I Really Don't Have Friends Like That To Much Drama

Weird because on ”16 & pregnant ” the show the,girls friends judge and they get all mad they cant go out anymore. If I wanna hang with friends my son comes but I also have one friend with a son the same age. My friends who dont have kids dont care that I have one.

Hazel2013
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:31 AM
I agree with this post. I was 18 when I had my baby and was judged by family. Didn't have a support system but I proved them all wrong. I did it all by myself and shut their mouths. Your son is adorable and you are beautiful.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN