Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tired of this CRAP!!

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:14 PM
  • 33 Replies

I've been working at dollar general for almost a year now I am 36 weeks pregnant now and tired of the question when is your baby due.. I am tired of the question and tired of being treated like crap.... OK for one thing this is my "third" child... to be completely honest I am giving him as a gift to a family that can't have kids biologically... yes that means adoption... I am doin this because I am only 22 years old and a single parent of 2 little boys under the age of 4... Im not finacially stable and this is my decision I'm tired of having some people say that they admire me for doing this and other people just tell me why you putting it up for adoption...

I am sick and tired of being treated like crap at work from both customers AND other employes my own boss wont let me work too much cause she doesn't want my water to break when im working with her ugh.. this is complete BS

working last night was even worse when I had a customer call me fat to my face.... "OH MY GOD SOMEONE'S A FATTY!!!" that hurt my feelings and I tried so hard not to cry I called my mom on my break and started crying I just can't stand this no more!!!

any thoughts on that

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tsmommy106
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:24 PM
One please just stop having sex. It'll keep you out of these type of situations. I'm sorry, I'm blunt but obviously these guys aren't good for you. Out yourself first & your boys first. Find a real man that can handle responsibilities & isn't just after sex.
Two.... Instead of telling people you're giving the baby up, say You're carrying he baby for a couple that can't conceive. It's not a lie & people may be more polite about it & supportive. You're boss I don't think is trying to be mean, she doesn't want you to work to hard. That's kind of nice. It's safer for the baby. For the rude person that called you fat, reply I'm preg stupid. They should usually shut up.
Good luck!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kenzie1817
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. People are so mean and they are going to judge you no matter what your descision is, that's just how it is. People don't understand there are boundaries and other people have feelings too. It's none of their business. Don't take their crap and don't let it make you bitter. Be the bigger person. I'm sorry you have to go through this:( You are in my thoughts and prayers(:

mommy2boys298
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this

ok for one thing I WAS RAPED thats how i got pregnant I never wanted to have sex in the first place okay... and two i dont tell people im giving the baby up they listen to my conversations with the MOD im working with at the time and barge into my conversations and 3..... I'd rather work cause im a SINGLE PARENT i dont get child support cause my boys' father is a POS and ends up in prison everytime he gets the paperwork so yeah....

Kenzie1817
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry you were raped, how terrible. My heart goes out to you. People are awful, you sound like a great mother! Keep it up, your boys need you! 

mommy2boys298
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:39 PM

@Kenzie

thank you for your support!!! yes people have no boundries and no rights to even say that was really pissed me off was that she asked if this was my 5th kid granted yet i get treated like shit from customers on a daily basis when I work but this by far was the worst I wanted to leave and not come back and kick the lady out of my store!! its even harder walking around shitty walmart getting dirty looks all the time even with my two boys with me its difficult and I can't stand it I just want to tell everyone to F off and leave me alone!!!!!!!

mommy2boys298
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:43 PM

sadly its how I ended up pregnant with my both of my boys when i was in a relationship 2 weeks after my first son Troy was born my now ex wanted to start having sex again and I told him no no no no.... constantly and then it just became a daily thing I couldn't even call my parents to tell them he is doing this to me cause I was afraid he would do something else

Kenzie1817
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Your welcome! I know how that is, I'm 18 years old and I have twins, but I'm also pregnant with my third baby. The problem is, I look more like I'm 16 so when I go to the store I got horrible looks and comments. After I got pregnant when I was 16 my family hated me and I lost all my friends. People are mean and dont realize this is when you need the most support. 

Kenzie1817
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:45 PM

That's awful:( Does he still bother you? That's really not okay....

Quoting mommy2boys298:

sadly its how I ended up pregnant with my both of my boys when i was in a relationship 2 weeks after my first son Troy was born my now ex wanted to start having sex again and I told him no no no no.... constantly and then it just became a daily thing I couldn't even call my parents to tell them he is doing this to me cause I was afraid he would do something else

Oostera
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:48 PM
2 moms liked this

I am so sorry that all happened to you! I'm big for not judging and I just don't understand how society has gone so far downhill that people think it is acceptable to eavesdrop or make rude comments. Honestly, I can't imagine where manners and consideration have gone to:(

mommy2boys298
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:50 PM

im 22 and people say I look like im 16.. my boys are like twins cause they are 10 months apart thanks to my ex.. No he doesn't bother me thank god I haven't seen or heard from him in 2 years now I am just trying to still move on change Troy's middle and last name and take their father off his birth certificut how ever you spell that LOL.. The last time I "almost" saw him was two years ago after coming home from a doctors appointment when i was back living with my parents. We found out he got out of prison and supposidly was or had been watching my house I couldn't walk out the door for a month with out my parents

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)