Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey everyone I'm new

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:04 PM
  • 16 Replies
Hello I'm 16 years old and I'm 10 weeks pregnant I'm so scared to tell my parents and idk what to do any sugesstions?
I want to go to the doctor to make sure I'm bring healthy and I'm going down the right road as long as being good to the baby I'm not in to the adoption or abortion things I'm bringing this child into the world that means its my responsibility. I have a caring and loving boyfriend that is being help along the way but he's just as scared ! Like I was saying though I would like to go to the doctor to make sure everything is ok but I don't want my parents knowing but I'm on Medicaid so I'm afraid it may get back to them what to do ?????
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lexx95
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Want To Text ?
Baby1313
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Sure
Lexx95
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Im 17&&Mother To A 9 1/2 Month little Boy .I Didn't Tell My Mom I Was Pregnant Until I Was 5 months.But If Your Welling To Text Ill B Glad To Give You Good Adice.i Been There Before.
***Hugs
ZayasMommie
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Please take your vitamins! You can go to any store and get them and they are not that expensive! Good luck!
Baby1313
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:23 PM
What kinds of vitamins?
Baby1313
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Text please #336 339 7241
Baby1313
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:29 PM
I don't have a real mom in my life or women figure to talk to my step mom of she was to find out she would disown me she hasn't never liked me idk y I think it's bcuz my dad tells her I'm just like my mother in so many ways
Blackroses137
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Hey, I got pregnant with my daughter when I was 16 also. I was really afraid of telling my parents too. My councelor at school was the one that helped me to tell them. I really was afraid of their reactions. But it felt much better once they knew because I didn't have to lie about it anymore. They were disappointed, but they stood by me and helped me through it all. Which I'm so thankful for. Tell your parents. You'll feel better once you do. I'm really glad your boyfriend is standing by you. It won't be easy, but you guys can do it. Its only natural to feel worried and scared of how you'll support the baby. I know me and my boyfriend were. Hopefully your parents and his parents will be able to help. I hope your baby is healthy. As long as you're taking care of yourself, it should be fine. I think you should tell your parents. I know it won't be easy, but it will be better once they know. If you need someone to talk to you can always message me.
leonsmommy17
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:58 PM

well who are closest to mom or dad.. and start from there  but you need to tell them very soon and dont be to scared you never know they might surprise you 

Baby1313
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:07 PM
That's what my boyfriend keeps telling me that maybe they will be supportive we just won't know until we tell them I'm just scared of the whole disappointment thing and how far they will take it they r kind of old fashion and are hard to figure out at times . Thanks for the advice i have a feeling ill be ok in the long run I mean hey they will find out sooner or later anyways so I mise well go ahead and tell them !
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)