Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Hey, New Here. :) My story.

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:40 AM
  • 15 Replies
5 moms liked this

So, I'm Fianna, or Fifi. I'm a mother to twin girls (13) Soon to have triplets (7 1/2 months) And I'm just 19 years old. Here's my story. (sorry for length. :/)

I was born Feb 17, 1993. My mother loved me to death and wouldn't let nothing hurt me. I was her everything. My father on the other hand, was an alcaholic. Had been since before my birth. But mom couldn't do anything, he was the only source of income and she couldn't get a job, cuz she had to take care of me. 

When I was 6, my mother gave birth to my little sisters, And from day 1, I loved them. Sure we had our moments, but everyone does. I was their role model and they came to me with everything. In some ways I took care of them more than mom because mom was always dealing with my father and trying to hide his ways from us.

About 2 years after the twins were born, Dad made a bad decision. He was very drunk, and his intoxicated mind told him that it was alright to drive home. Needless to say, It didn't end well. About a block and 1/2 from our house, He was side impacted by a truck. He fought for his life, but 7 hours later he lost the battle during surgery.

Life was good for a few years after that. Every one dealt with dad's death and got over it. That was, until I was 17. Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. She fought good and hard for almost 2 years.

During that time, the twins and i became very close, and I met my wonderful boyfriend. We moved in together the day I turned 18. I still spent tons of time with mom, but when things got worse, the girls found comfort in staying with me, often us 3 curled up on the living room floor together, so we always had someone right there to comfort us. Usually one of the girls woke in the middle of the night crying, so it was handy for me to be Right there.

About 2 months prior to moms death, I fell pregnant. I actually found out the day after Her passing.

As for The girls, When mom died she left in her will that she wished for the twins to be with me, for me to adopt them. So thats what I did. :) I didn't want to go againt moms last wishes, I wanted her to be happy in death.

Well, About 1 1/2 months after I found out about the pregnancy we had an ultrasound done, and what do ya know! It was triplets.

As of now, the girls are living with me and my boyfriend, actually now fiance. He proposed on new years. <3 We plan on getting married when things settle down a bit and we have a better financial standing. We all live in A small home, It's not much, but its enough for us. We do get financial help from bf's parents, and we spend alot of time over there. I have a very close knit family and a tragic story, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. <3 

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erinmomofone
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:50 AM
I am so sorry for both your losses but luckily for them they have an awesome big sister :). I am Erin btw and I am 19 and a mom of a 5 year old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kenzie1817
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow what a touching story! I'm sorry for your loss:( That's tough. You are an amazing big sister! They are so lucky to have you! Congrats on your three little miracles! That is crazy!!(: I'm Mackenzie, I'm 18 and I have twin girls and pregnant with a little boy!(:

eds6619
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Wow!  I'm sorry you've had so much to deal with in your short life, but you sound very mature and able to handle much.  Your sisters are very blessed to have you.

mommyoftwins28
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:05 AM
I'm so sorry for what you've been though your a beautiful person and you are very strong
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Melis1986
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Wow hun that story really got to me...my story is to long to put on here but if you every need to talk I'm here for you and you should deff be proud of yourself best of luck to you and your family!!! Melis*xox
eds6619
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Congratulations on your new babies coming.  Are you prepared with all the necessary supplies for triplets?

carolina_gal
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:04 PM

welcomeSo glad you're here!

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Her profile is gone...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladymadrox
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:11 PM

They are very lucky to have such an awesome loving sister! and congrats!!!

BentleyManoula
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Your story was touching. I even shared it with my mom :) You are an awesome sister! Congrats on the babies! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN