Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Omg im so scared answer plz

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:01 PM
  • 15 Replies
Me and my dad got in a huge fight please tell me I didn't mess up my pregnancy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:02 PM
You're fine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstanothrmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

blank stare

shylynn22
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:04 PM
This.

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

blank stare

Henrysmomma0915
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:05 PM
?? Do you mean because of stress? This question is a little unclear. Stress isn't necessarily good for you and baby, but it won't hurt you.
KileyC
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Yes I mean because of stress we just started screaming and I don't want it to ruin my pregnancy
WithHope
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:38 PM
DH and I have had just two real fights in our marriage. One is while I was 7 months pregnant with our son. I failed the stress test the next day and his hear rate was high until he was born. To this day I think it was from the stress. Take it easy mama...
Alaanasmommy
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:51 PM

honey your gonna be fine your pregnancy isnt a bad thing its a blessing when i told my parents my dad told me i had 2 options adoption or abortion an til i was 7 months he pressed the abortion an adoption ,you just have to stand your ground. it hurts to know they are upset but after you have that baby they will be so happy my daughter made my dad so much softer and happier and it was amazing . you have to know its hard but its so well worth it

ladymadrox
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Yeah, i'm not sure how getting into a fight would ruin your pregnancy unless it became violent? and if not then you'll be fine.

Emiliush
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:41 PM

girl. no you didnt mess up!! it will be fine!!!! i also had A HUGE fight with my dad when i was just a few weeks prego.. [around 6-12 weeks] and i also thought ill have a miscarage, but it's fine. try to get away and get a good support ppl. like your bestie who will tell you that you are doing the right thing and that they are soov ery proud of you.

good luck!! it's worth it!!!

Aireeahnah
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:13 PM

I am glad you are so concerned about your baby's wellbeing, it's good to see. You and baby should be fine, it's a lot harder to hurt em then you may think. They can be pretty hardy.

I physically injured myself during my first tr imester and was terrified that I would hurt my child..but my Doc told me that there's a lot to cushion that little miracle in ya, so be careful but try not to over worry!

Every woman goes through quite a bit of stress at some point and you should be okay. If your body isn't doing anything painfully abnormal, don't worry about it! Good luck. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN