Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Spider! Kill or let live?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: When I find a spider I...

Options:

Squish it with a napkin

Release it outdoors

Kill it with fly swatter

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 43

View Results

When you find a spider indoors, do you kill it or let it live?

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Replies (31-40):
alliesaurus
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:00 PM

depends on location, type, size.......l actually don't mind them. they eat other bugs. I do prefer they stay outside though.

if its up high...it gets the vaccuum. if its little and on the floor i'll get it on a paper plate an put it outside.

the only place i have seen big ones is in the bathtub...and they unfortunately do get drowned.

I actually can't bring myself to smash them...something about the squish, crunch, and gut cleanup is worse.

ittyprincess604
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:02 PM

oh yes!!Very much so! I almost didnt open this post because i thought there would be a picture of one lol

Quoting jenna30:

Arachnophobia?;-)

Quoting ittyprincess604:

i kill it with whatever is closest

Pregnancy Ticker

Kazmira222
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:04 PM
I dominate those suckers and they feel my wrath! Lol I find a shoe and smash them until they no longer look like a bug :) lol disinigrated is a good word for that xD
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenna30
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Lol Brave to kill them then

Quoting ittyprincess604:

oh yes!!Very much so! I almost didnt open this post because i thought there would be a picture of one lol

Quoting jenna30:

Arachnophobia?;-)

Quoting ittyprincess604:

i kill it with whatever is closest

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jenna30
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:08 PM
Dont u kill any bugs?

Quoting alliesaurus:

depends on location, type, size.......l actually don't mind them. they eat other bugs. I do prefer they stay outside though.

if its up high...it gets the vaccuum. if its little and on the floor i'll get it on a paper plate an put it outside.

the only place i have seen big ones is in the bathtub...and they unfortunately do get drowned.

I actually can't bring myself to smash them...something about the squish, crunch, and gut cleanup is worse.

jenna30
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:17 PM
Are u afraid of them?

Quoting Kazmira222:

I dominate those suckers and they feel my wrath! Lol I find a shoe and smash them until they no longer look like a bug :) lol disinigrated is a good word for that xD

Kazmira222
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Well I can't say I fear them, but they throw me off guard. Lol I just would rather get them before they get me. Cuz the spiders we have here are big and creepy!

Quoting jenna30:

Are u afraid of them?

Quoting Kazmira222:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenna30
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:25 PM
Never thought about relocating them outside instead of squashing them?:-)

Quoting Kazmira222:

Well I can't say I fear them, but they throw me off guard. Lol I just would rather get them before they get me. Cuz the spiders we have here are big and creepy!

Quoting jenna30:

Are u afraid of them?

Quoting Kazmira222:

alliesaurus
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:52 PM

i just said i drown ones in the bathtub....and im pretty sure the vaccum kills them too lol....and i kill slugs in my garden...and flies in the kitchen...sure i kill bugs...but only if they are *buggin* me. i just don't usually squish them like in your options.

Quoting jenna30:

Dont u kill any bugs?

Quoting alliesaurus:

jenna30
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Do you have a fly swatter?

Quoting alliesaurus:

i just said i drown ones in the bathtub....and im pretty sure the vaccum kills them too lol....and i kill slugs in my garden...and flies in the kitchen...sure i kill bugs...but only if they are *buggin* me. i just don't usually squish them like in your options.

Quoting jenna30:

Dont u kill any bugs?

Quoting alliesaurus:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)