Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

pregnant teen

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:05 PM
  • 30 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm 17 and 20 weeks pregnant with a baby girl! I don't openly talk about my pregnancy because I still feel some what embarrassed, even though I know I shouldn't be. Hopefully this site will introduce me to other teens with similar problems and I can talk to them so I don't feel so alone or judged.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AleaKat
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:06 PM
2 moms liked this
As long as you stay away from Mom confessions group you should be fine.
Welcome!
I had my first at 19.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lexiloo714
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Welcome and congrats on your baby! I'm 19 and 16 weeks pregnant with my first. There's a lot of support on here
cemcnair
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Welcome!
April_June
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:32 PM
What's mom confessions group :O

Quoting AleaKat:

Welcome!

I had my first at 19.

AleaKat
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:35 PM
A place women go to humiliate and degrade each other for having different lifestyles and beliefs.
It gets nasty!

Quoting April_June:

What's mom confessions group :O

Quoting AleaKat:

Welcome!

I had my first at 19.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tara1993
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

i was 16when i ended up pregnant with my first daughter, i understand how u feel its hard being a teen and people talking about u but dont its done with now u will have a beautiful daughter that will love u ur whole life. dont let people get to u i am sure u will be a great mom if u ever need anyone to talk to i am here i know what its like to be a teen mother

Proud-mommy-of2
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! I'm Magie and I'm 18 I just had a baby boy & my oldest ( my daughter) I had at 15.
April_June
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:48 PM
I barely turned 17 last month, so I was 16 when I got pregnant. I'm happy, but its hard to be some times when people put you down.

Quoting tara1993:

i was 16when i ended up pregnant with my first daughter, i understand how u feel its hard being a teen and people talking about u but dont its done with now u will have a beautiful daughter that will love u ur whole life. dont let people get to u i am sure u will be a great mom if u ever need anyone to talk to i am here i know what its like to be a teen mother

tara1993
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:52 PM

yes it is hard but once ur baby is here what other people say wont matter at all. trust me i got put down alot and my so called friends stoped talking to me but now none of that matters.

April_June
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Yes, people talk, especially because I'm Hispanic. I go to a mainly white school. Even tho most girls that have gotten pregnant have been white they love to look at you as an out cast. I already feel my "friends" slowly moving away but I don't care about them. I mainly hate when my own mom puts me down.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN