Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms
I'm 17 and 20 weeks pregnant with a baby girl! I don't openly talk about my pregnancy because I still feel some what embarrassed, even though I know I shouldn't be. Hopefully this site will introduce me to other teens with similar problems and I can talk to them so I don't feel so alone or judged.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Replies (11-20):
proudmama11212
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Dont worry hun the only thing that matters is you and your baby fuck the world not literally well u get my point !!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hippymama11
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I had my first at 19 people are always gonna put u down :( its very unfortunate an I deffinately know how u feel. I'm 21 now my son is 2 an people still make the rudest comments to me thinking I'm much younger than I am just hold ur head high an forget about them an their nasty put downs we are all good mommies no matter what our age

Quoting April_June:

I barely turned 17 last month, so I was 16 when I got pregnant. I'm happy, but its hard to be some times when people put you down.

Quoting tara1993:

i was 16when i ended up pregnant with my first daughter, i understand how u feel its hard being a teen and people talking about u but dont its done with now u will have a beautiful daughter that will love u ur whole life. dont let people get to u i am sure u will be a great mom if u ever need anyone to talk to i am here i know what its like to be a teen mother

notjstanothrmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:19 PM
2 moms liked this

I am 24 BUT I had my first when I was 18. I was very embarassed to be pregnant. It's not what I had planned for my life. But I am a great mom and I love my son. It wasn't ideal timing but I am glad that he is in my life.

It gets easier.

Emiliush
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this

oh I know how you feel I was 18, going to 19 with my baby. and since I am single mom. and it was a one night stand. I felt SO ASHAMED!!!! aspecially being from Israel [and teen pregnancy is NOT common there. even though. I'm kinda out of high school and kinda not a teen anymore, still young. ]

It will be fine, once everyone will see your baby pictures on facebook, they all gonna support you and put ALOT of likes! and then don't feel embarraseed - it''s FINE!! GOOD LUCK DEAR.

Kenzie1817
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Hello and welcome to the group! I'm Mackenzie(:

lovelyE22
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Welcome i am 16 i have a one year old baby girl ..
karlamousse4
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I had my first in December, I'm 19. I had trouble dealing w people because of my age too, I cant imagine how people must treat you. I was so embarrassed as well, sadly, I still am sometimes, especially since my husbands nickname at basic training was pedo, because I looked like I was 15 :( once you have your baby, you'll feel a little better. I just try to remind myself that there are people out there who will judge no matter what, you can be a 30yr old millionaire w a very solid foundation and SOMEONE will find something wrong with you having a child. Congratulations on your baby girl by the way, that's what I just had! Boys are great, but there's just something so special about mommy and daughter. Makes things easier too :)
greenhazel96
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:06 AM
3 moms liked this
Hi I'm 16 and had my baby 2 monthes ago. Don't be embaressed be proud and stand tall because you decided to keep tbe pregnancy and now you have a beautiful life growing inside you. I love my baby so much, I dont regret her at all.
Kristina_
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:19 AM
welcome to the group I only go on certain ones & they're all teen ones & they help alot (:

I was pregnant at 18 & had my dd @ 19..
Kristina_
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:21 AM
thats right! happy for you momma! :)

Quoting greenhazel96:

Hi I'm 16 and had my baby 2 monthes ago. Don't be embaressed be proud and stand tall because you decided to keep tbe pregnancy and now you have a beautiful life growing inside you. I love my baby so much, I dont regret her at all.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN