Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

I know this sounds weird..

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:03 AM
  • 5 Replies
I know this weird but can someone explain to me how ur boobs feel early into pregnancy?!....my boobs feels weird..they don't really hurt or anything but they feel a lil bigger I dunno like heavier a lil...n get a lil tender sometimes..but not all the time..does this mean anything? A good way to explain it is like..they feel like they would right before I would get my period. I was spotting really dark and had a light flow fr like a day an half. But dark. Anyway I figured since I had some flow it was my period and I have been waiting for my boobs to have the "period" feeling go away. But that hasn't happened yet. I stopped spotting on the 20th. Any suggestion?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
emilyelephant
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:05 AM

Mine didn't start hurting until the day I took the test. And they HURT! Like don't effing touch me hurt. Different for everyone though, take a test if you're worried.

SiobhanTTC
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:10 AM
See I'm afraid to take a test because I don't want to see another bfn. I want a baby so bad and for some reason I just feel like I will never be able to just because that's the type of luck I have. I've been having unprotected sex wit my hubby for a year next month but we have only been actively trying last month and this month...sry I'm rambling. Anyway yah I'm just sccuurred!
Hanab818
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:46 AM
Mine didn't change during pregnancy with either boys. But they did double in size as soon as each of the boys were born.
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:55 PM

My boobs were sore when I was around 3 weeks pregnant and lasted until I was about 5 weeks. It was one of my first pregnancy symptoms. After 5 weeks, my boobs felt normal the rest of the pregnancy

1.hot.mama2005
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:01 PM
I only felt the sore boobs with my 3rd pregnancy. I say if you are concerned about pregnancy, take a test.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN