Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Teenage Mom

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:16 AM
  • 6 Replies
Hello. My name is Samantha and I was 17 when I got pregnant. My boyfriend at the time was heartless and I was with him for two years. Towards the end of the relationship he became very verbally and physically abusive so I left him. Shortly after I got with my boyfriend now Blake. This was in November. I found out that I was pregnant in December but didn't tell Blake until February. My question is is has anyone had a similar relationship
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Kenzie1817
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Hello Samantha and welcome to the group! Congrats on your pregnancy(: I have not been in a relationship like that, but I wish you the best of luck. Prayers your way(:

rose93
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Hey! My name is Roseena! I had my daughter when I was 19, im still 19, my daughter is 4months old!

Its hard trust me! I didnt tell my baby daddy until i was sure and was ready to handle it

and now we are married and happy ! :D

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Welcome to the group Samantha!   I've not ever lived under similar circumstances.

Kristina_
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:01 AM
Welcome to the group, ive never been in that kind of situation but im always here to lend a ear if you need to talk.
4Seasons-89
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:44 AM
Hi Samantha, I have had a similar relationship. I got pregnant with my daughter less than a month before my 19th birthday. Her father and I had relationship issues before I got pregnant but they got so much worse after I had. He had mentally and emotionally abused me and he had slowly secluded me from the world for a long time before I got pregnant. After he became more aggressive. It began to turn into physical abuse and he'd hold me hostage in our bedroom until I would calm down or someone would come knocking. Constantly accused me of sleeping with the neighbor and denying she was his. I left him before I was 2 months in after a huge fight. All I could think about was how could I protect my baby when I couldn't even protect myself from him. My sons dad sadly barely sits a notch above my daughters bio on the totem pole. We started dating while I was pregnant with my daughter but when I told him in November that I was pregnant he left. He stressed me out so much I almost lost my son a couple times. He's gotten worse over the year but I rarely see him so he's really more harm to himself than me now a days. It sucks to go threw and I'm sorry to that you have. I hope the best for you and your baby! If you ever want to talk feel free to message me :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rosekit
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:13 PM

I was in a sexually and physically abusive relationship when I was a teenager. It started when I was 14, and ended when I was 15, and found out he'd gotten me pregnant. My daughter is 7 now, and has three little siblings, 2, 13 months, and 3 weeks, and an amazing father, my wonderful husband of almost 3 years. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN