Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

How do you respond

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:05 PM
  • 8 Replies
I went to text one of my good friends and his mom took away his phone but he had texted me earlier and I'm very hormonal right now and I was hoping to talk to a great friend and I got this:

This is joshs mom, go the fuck away before i come and beat your ass for texting an 18 year old that has no right or reason to be talking to an underaged pregnant whore i want my son to succeed not to be with ignorant whores who bring his ass down and set him up for failure

Now I'm very upset and I usually would respond back in anger but the words sting I was thinking its nothing but she's a 40-50 year old woman I can't see how she could type something like that
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
unspecified42
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Ignore it. You aren't going to change her mind, and you sure aren't going to make things easier for your friend.

eggznbacon
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Ignore it. Fuck her. She's the ignorant one, not you.

1.hot.mama2005
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:18 PM
I agree with the others, just ignore it. I'm sorry.
jupiter5
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Ignoring it would be the right thing to do, however killing it with kindness is good and it is almost like revenge cuz the other person feels like shit about themselves. Something like, I'm really sorry to hear you feel that way about me I always thought the people who raised such a nice son and great friend of mine were a lot more mature and compassionate than that. ;)
Kenzie1817
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Just ignore it. Im sorry that happened to you:(

Mommyof1014
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Don't say anything! Wait until he gets his phone back! If he's a true friend he will call or text you regardless of what his mom says! Screw her and don't take it to heart! 

emilyelephant
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:19 PM

That is seriously immature, I wouldn't say anything, she doesn't deserve a response and is obviously looking for an equally negative reaction which will only prove to her that she's right about you

rosekit
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:07 PM

You ignore it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN