Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sahm fever!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:51 AM
  • 2 Replies
I am a sahm and love every second of it, but it can be very difficult w a 2 month old :( we just moved to a new state and I dont know ANYONE, what can I do with such a young baby, while my hubby is gone, to shake the cabin fever?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Proud-mommy-of2
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:38 AM
Honey I am in the SAME boat as you! I am a sahm with 2 kids (my daughter is 2 1/2 and my son os 3 weeks old ) and we just moved out in the sticks & I am going crazy! My fiancé has stuff to do (he goes snowboarding) but I don't :( plus I am constantly taking care of the kids .... -.- so I feel ya mama
tattooedpaws
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:42 AM
1 mom liked this
I never planned on being a sahm when I had my baby, so I was clueless of just how much you do want to see adults! Being 2 months old, baby still sleeps a lot, take advantage because very soon...no more. If there are medical issues with many getting out in winter, you should be able to get out just as you normally did..just with a heavier purse ;). MOPS is am organization of moms that her together once every 3 weeks for meetings, crafts, and even outside meeting activities. Check them out online if there is one in your area. Also meet up.com has groups that you can get to know other moms and they have play dates, or just company of other new moms
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)