Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Looking for friends

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:11 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hello everyone!
My name is Kristin, I am 21 years old and I have a beautiful 10 month old daughter. DD, DH and I live in Canyon Lake, Texas (soon to be moving to San Antonio) and I am looking for some other moms to connect to. Location is not an issue, I am simply looking for people to connect with in any way. Most of my friends do not have children and are not married so I do not feel on the same 'page' as most of them and it is difficult for me to get out and meet new people. Is anyone else looking for new friends?

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Surprise_Baby00
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi :) I'm Heather. I'm 22, married 4 years now, and pregnant with our 4th. We have 3 boys, they're 3, 2 tomorrow, and 7 months, I'm due in October. When I first got married and pregnant at 18, I did struggle with friendships for a while, I drifted away from my school friends and peers my age because we didn't have much in common anymore, and the older moms and women I knew wanted nothing to do with me because I was so young. It took a while, but now, I have a lot of really good, really close friends, some are my age, two are younger, one with kids and one without kids, and a few are older, one quite a bit. I have an eclectic group of friends and they took a while to cultivate. 

eds6619
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Welcome to the group!

JadesMommy7
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:41 AM
Hi im Ashley. Im 22 with a 9 month old baby girl. I am from California. I am looking to meet new people as well. Feel free to message me! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sami_henri
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Hi im sami im 22.married yr in half.first baby due any day now.i live in aziona.nice to meet u
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BoofersGurl17
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:44 PM

welcome 

rosekit
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Welcome to the group. I'm Rose, I'm 23, married almost 3 years, with 4 kids, 7, 2, 13 months, and 3 weeks. 

Schpanks
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Hello everyone! :) It's nice to 'meet' you guys. lol 

Alaanasmommy
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:58 PM

i am looking for friends my name is lynae :) i have a 3 month old daughter her name is Alaana I am married I am 17 years old , i live in akron ohio. an alot of my old friends have kids but none of them are married an i just dont connect with any of them really any more.

Kenzie1817
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Kristin! Yes i can absolutely relate! First of all, welcome to the group(: I'm Mackenzie, 18, and married. I have 20 month old twins and I am due in May with #3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN