Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Hi ladies well today we invited our friends over for some fun and we were playing the Q & A games and so I found out something really shocking and it just pissed me off well it got to one of my boyfriends friend and her name is Kayla and hte question was Who was the last guy you had sex with? and she had froze either she was in shock or didnt wanna answer and so she answered and she said John my eyes gt big I mean he says we dont keep secrets but that the same time he is friends with the girl he had sex with now since I think about I think he is still having sex with her since he was the last guy she was with Idk what to do right now I just feel like packing my stuff and Hana's stuff and going home

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Replies (11-20):
proudmama11212
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this
.....ohh hell nah!! He needs a fucking ass beating!! Get the hell out of there! He dont deserve you or your daughter! Thats some hoe ass shit!!

Quoting Shaketa123:

Our bed when I was in the hospital after having Hana

Quoting proudmama11212:

>:000 ohh hell no!! What did she say about when where!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shaketa123
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Oh I called my brother and told him what happened our stuff is packed and our flight is leaving in the morning

Quoting proudmama11212:

.....ohh hell nah!! He needs a fucking ass beating!! Get the hell out of there! He dont deserve you or your daughter! Thats some hoe ass shit!!

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting proudmama11212:

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:04 AM
I hoped you packed and left!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmama11212
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Good i wish you the best of luck hun be strong!!

Quoting Shaketa123:

Oh I called my brother and told him what happened our stuff is packed and our flight is leaving in the morning

Quoting proudmama11212:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting proudmama11212:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shaketa123
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:08 AM

:) I am but his in-laws are saying it was just a mistake and that we can fix it ha bt we are leaving in the morning at the moment we are staying with my friend

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

Shaketa123
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:09 AM

Thanks!!  :)

Quoting proudmama11212:

Good i wish you the best of luck hun be strong!!

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting proudmama11212:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting proudmama11212:

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:15 AM
Good for you girl! You deserve better!

Quoting Shaketa123:

:) I am but his in-laws are saying it was just a mistake and that we can fix it ha bt we are leaving in the morning at the moment we are staying with my friend

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SiobhanTTC
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Og! So let me this straight they did it in ur bed when u were in labor? Wtf?! I would've flipped the fuck out..n so what she's tryin to say she didn't have sex with anyone else since then? How old is ur daughter again? F%*k that! I don't know how u didn't flip girl! Oh I know...cuz u got class n obv. That "friend" of urs has none!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SiobhanTTC
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:22 AM
So sry u gotta deal with that!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Shaketa123
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:26 AM

Yea pretty much and my daughter is 2 1/2 weeks old omg you just dnt know how bad I wanted to bt I had to control my anger dnt feel like goingto jail for killing somebody

Quoting SiobhanTTC:

Og! So let me this straight they did it in ur bed when u were in labor? Wtf?! I would've flipped the fuck out..n so what she's tryin to say she didn't have sex with anyone else since then? How old is ur daughter again? F%*k that! I don't know how u didn't flip girl! Oh I know...cuz u got class n obv. That "friend" of urs has none!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN