Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Hi ladies well today we invited our friends over for some fun and we were playing the Q & A games and so I found out something really shocking and it just pissed me off well it got to one of my boyfriends friend and her name is Kayla and hte question was Who was the last guy you had sex with? and she had froze either she was in shock or didnt wanna answer and so she answered and she said John my eyes gt big I mean he says we dont keep secrets but that the same time he is friends with the girl he had sex with now since I think about I think he is still having sex with her since he was the last guy she was with Idk what to do right now I just feel like packing my stuff and Hana's stuff and going home

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Replies (21-30):
SiobhanTTC
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:50 AM
Yah I hear u...damn tho that bitch must have no shame tho...who does that?! I am honestly pissed off right now I can't even imagine how u feel. Sry girl. But u deserve so much better than that..I wish I woulda been there I would have layed into her for you..dumb bitch...ugh god. Again girl I am sorry! Stay strong and don't be too forgiving to ur man..I know u have a newborn and it will be difficult for a while..but if u give in too easy. He will think he can get away with murder with u! Stay strong baby girl! Xoxoxoxoxo
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
20Keller12
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:03 AM
If he hasn't come to you and apologized and begged on his knees, dump his ass. Show him you know you deserve someone that's committed to you and your daughter needs a father committee to her. And if he can't be committed to you he sure as hell can't be committed to her. I would sit him down and tell him to give you a reason you should stay with him.

Quoting Shaketa123:

Our bed when I was in the hospital after having Hana

Quoting proudmama11212:

>:000 ohh hell no!! What did she say about when where!!

20Keller12
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:13 AM
Good. Your daughter deserves a father not a sleaze bag.

Quoting Shaketa123:

Oh I called my brother and told him what happened our stuff is packed and our flight is leaving in the morning

Quoting proudmama11212:

.....ohh hell nah!! He needs a fucking ass beating!! Get the hell out of there! He dont deserve you or your daughter! Thats some hoe ass shit!!

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting proudmama11212:

mrschughes0891
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Yu r so strong boo cuz I wuda tore sum shit up...and this was jus 2 wks ago dat bitch wanted to start sum shit up...nd his sorry ass shuda been witchu nd not stickn his dick n his "friend"....WTF is wrong wit dese men...I wish yu the best hunny cuz all God is sayin is "He ain't tha one"...wat happens in tha dark always cums to tha lite baby nd everything happens for a reason...stay blessed boo :)
Shaketa123
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Ikr my mom said only trashy women and homewreckers do shit like that...and before he could even say srry I was gone so it doesnt matter to me anymore because were are back in Miami,Fl with my family

Quoting SiobhanTTC:

Yah I hear u...damn tho that bitch must have no shame tho...who does that?! I am honestly pissed off right now I can't even imagine how u feel. Sry girl. But u deserve so much better than that..I wish I woulda been there I would have layed into her for you..dumb bitch...ugh god. Again girl I am sorry! Stay strong and don't be too forgiving to ur man..I know u have a newborn and it will be difficult for a while..but if u give in too easy. He will think he can get away with murder with u! Stay strong baby girl! Xoxoxoxoxo

Shaketa123
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this

You just dont know how bad I wanted to bt I had to control my temper and its all good I want ever see him again and neither will my daughter we are in Miami,Fl with my family where we belong

Quoting mrschughes0891:

Yu r so strong boo cuz I wuda tore sum shit up...and this was jus 2 wks ago dat bitch wanted to start sum shit up...nd his sorry ass shuda been witchu nd not stickn his dick n his "friend"....WTF is wrong wit dese men...I wish yu the best hunny cuz all God is sayin is "He ain't tha one"...wat happens in tha dark always cums to tha lite baby nd everything happens for a reason...stay blessed boo :)

Shaketa123
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:22 PM

I left him I got me and my daughter on the first flight back to Miami,Fl

Quoting 20Keller12:

If he hasn't come to you and apologized and begged on his knees, dump his ass. Show him you know you deserve someone that's committed to you and your daughter needs a father committee to her. And if he can't be committed to you he sure as hell can't be committed to her. I would sit him down and tell him to give you a reason you should stay with him.

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting proudmama11212:

mylovelylife
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Wow girl thats not just low of her it low of him! I wouldve been throwing thw first thing I saw and chunk it at her! Im glad you didnt flip out tough its n ot worth it.
AA2.0
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Ho-ly shit. Good for you for leaving. That's fucking ridiculous.
nikki0921
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:56 PM

You and your daughter deserve wayyyyyyyy better. theres no workin tht out. here you are in labor wit his baby and he fuckin someone else??? thts so fucked up. i woulda prolly been takin to jail. cuz both of them woulda got there ass beat! good for you tho gettin outta there!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN