Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi ladies well today we invited our friends over for some fun and we were playing the Q & A games and so I found out something really shocking and it just pissed me off well it got to one of my boyfriends friend and her name is Kayla and hte question was Who was the last guy you had sex with? and she had froze either she was in shock or didnt wanna answer and so she answered and she said John my eyes gt big I mean he says we dont keep secrets but that the same time he is friends with the girl he had sex with now since I think about I think he is still having sex with her since he was the last guy she was with Idk what to do right now I just feel like packing my stuff and Hana's stuff and going home

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Replies (31-40):
MommyMowgli
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:00 PM

Find out EVERYTHING before making any big decisions! id be pissed too!!!!

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:07 PM
She did. He cheated on her while she was in labor with their now 2.5 WEEK old. Men are dogs but the chick he screwed is just as bad.

Quoting MommyMowgli:

Find out EVERYTHING before making any big decisions! id be pissed too!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
20Keller12
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:29 PM
Good deal.

Quoting Shaketa123:

I left him I got me and my daughter on the first flight back to Miami,Fl

Quoting 20Keller12:

If he hasn't come to you and apologized and begged on his knees, dump his ass. Show him you know you deserve someone that's committed to you and your daughter needs a father committee to her. And if he can't be committed to you he sure as hell can't be committed to her. I would sit him down and tell him to give you a reason you should stay with him.

Quoting Shaketa123:

Our bed when I was in the hospital after having Hana

Quoting proudmama11212:

>:000 ohh hell no!! What did she say about when where!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by Courtney on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Time to pack!

Quoting Shaketa123:

Our bed when I was in the hospital after having Hana

Quoting proudmama11212:

>:000 ohh hell no!! What did she say about when where!!

cemcnair
by Courtney on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Won't you need a passport for Hana?!?
Shaketa123
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:43 PM

I thought the same but over there aparently you dont so I mean thats what shocked mw

Quoting cemcnair:

cemcnair
by Courtney on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:45 PM
But in order to bring to the us, you would. They don't let you in without proof of residency if its an overseas flight.

Quoting Shaketa123:

I thought the same but over there aparently you dont so I mean thats what shocked mw

Quoting cemcnair:

Shaketa123
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:46 PM

I had all my proof im guessing i got lucky

Quoting cemcnair:

But in order to bring to the us, you would. They don't let you in without proof of residency if its an overseas flight.

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting cemcnair:

cemcnair
by Courtney on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Still need her proof. Trust me on this one-you can't "get lucky". They make you show all persons identification.

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting cemcnair:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting cemcnair:

Shaketa123
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Well we are home and now you hve me wondering hmmm bt they cnt do anything since we are in the us nw

Quoting cemcnair:

Still need her proof. Trust me on this one-you can't "get lucky". They make you show all persons identification.

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting cemcnair:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting cemcnair:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)