Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how many moms?

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:08 AM
  • 4 Replies

Hey young Moms!!!

How many mommys 

work and go to school??

how was it for you?

did you wanted to give up?

Im 19, working about 20 hours a week, in school full time, and i intern with a community service for maybe 5 hours a week, and still have time for my 4month old.

bear with heart*~Roseena~*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LDennany
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:52 AM
I used to work 30+ hours a week and go to school full time. I was a single mommy for the first 3 years and it was definitely rough. It gave me the knowledge that even if it still was just myself with the kids I could do whatever I needed to do to make a life for them.

Giving up wasn't an option. I HAD to give my daughter a better life then I was currently providing for her. There were a lot of late nights or nights where I didn't sleep. It was worth it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ProudMommyXOXO
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:25 AM

I was 19 when my son was born and had 2 jobs so i understand! As hard as it was to leave my son i knew it was ony to better his life..

I have the upmost respect for ladies like you!! Good luck, oh and btw your comment on my post was very helpful. We have a lot in common!

meg0620
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:41 AM
I go to school but i don't work. I'm enrolled in 15.5 credit hours right now and that's enough for me because i always have someone to watch my 7 month old, whether it's his dad or my mom. I refuse to put him in daycare so i won't work until after this semester when my 7.5 credit hour cna class is over with and i can work my summer school schedule around my work schedule.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kenzie1817
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Hey! Wow you sound like one busy mama(: Good for you! I'm not a working mommy, but I do go to school and I have 20 month old twins and I'm pregnant plus keep the house going lol(: It's a lot for me...or at least it feels like it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)